IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Se Dice Bisonte, No BuffaloPut This Where You like, I cant create in the spoilers....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MeccaRoy

MeccaRoy

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1667 posts
  • Joined 05-February 07

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:46 AM

So i wanted to start a disscussion on the lyrics fron Se Dice Bisonte No Buffalo....

I know rapid fire has a topic already But this song strikes me very deeply. I mentioned it in another topic but i wanted to see what came up here.

I believe that the lyrics to this song are just a mumbled improvisation.... anyone think this too? Cedric has stated many times that he just mumbles the melody first and then puts the words to it later i believe Omar didn't let him do that this time.....

Any idea's?

Let loose tear this apart whatever...

#2 Midnight Neuces

Midnight Neuces

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Joined 02-August 06
  • Interests:I'm a Christian, I listening to, play, and write music, Sports are pretty cool(American football, basketball, volleyball, etc), I rather like video games...mmmhmm...

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:52 PM

Sometimes I think I hear snippets of words, sometimes not. It doesn't really matter to me for this song if there are lyrics or not though, Cedric conveys the emotion perfectly either way.

#3 Kenticus69

Kenticus69

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2722 posts
  • Joined 21-June 05

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:10 AM

I think both this song and the last track are mostly just jibber-jabber of Cedric justing making noises going along with the melody for the songs. It's nice becuz the vocals then become more of another layer of instrumentation as opposed to just the vocals and I rather like how Omar threw a bajillion effects on all the vocals to just make them weirder and more unusual. It's really a cool nice relatively chilled out record for hte most part.

#4 Seyon

Seyon

High Five! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5026 posts
  • Joined 29-August 04
  • Interests:CrossFit, Video Games, Awesome fucking music
  • Facebook

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

I've moved this out of Shrouded. If anyone feels like doing lyrical analysis etc for the side projects, this forum can be used for that purpose as well.

#5 vanzetti

vanzetti

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

hooray! finally a proper place for side project discussion. this album rules.

#6 Knight_Wrriter

Knight_Wrriter

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1643 posts
  • Joined 26-March 07

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:08 AM

again!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users