IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Cedric's restraining order on Pridgen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
488 replies to this topic

#21 Krimson

Krimson

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • Joined 13-September 06

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:52 PM

I have somewhat been keeping up with the going ons of this Cedric and Thomas feud. While I personally hate the internet for this exact reason, the ability to say whatever you want on the internet without physical repercussions. Thomas needs to chill the fuck out and stop posting stupid shit. It has been months since he has been out of the band there is no reason he needs to be acting this immature. We get it you have been kicked out of the band and you are pissed off. You know how many people have lost their actual jobs and they are talking shit on their bosses. They are getting on with their day and try to find a new job not constantly disrespecting someone who gave you a shot at the big leagues. It isn't his fault that he ruined his shot with the band. Although I will add that Cedric and his wife are adding fuel to the fire in this whole situation.

#22 ArtDamage

ArtDamage

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
  • Joined 22-September 07
  • Interests:my band: www.myspace.com/agprix<br />for fans of volta, tsoaf, circa survive, maps and atlases, fall of troy, coheed, etc.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

holy lol at this and everything in this thread

#23 6025

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts
  • Joined 06-January 10

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

As am I, jeff goldblueman group, as am I.

#24 Eisce

Eisce

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2198 posts
  • Joined 23-September 06

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Sorry to add to this bullshit,

Mrs. Bixler has publicly (via Facebook, it's posted here somewhere) talked shit on Pridgen, so I do not see how anyone can shot call Thomas as being immature and at fault. From a fans point of view, all involved lack personal respect, dignity and any semblance of class. A restraining order? Does Thomas actually seem like the life threatening type? Sounds like attention is pursued at any cost.

#25 Platerpussy

Platerpussy

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 26-July 09

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Posted Image

haha, baby gaga.

+1 at "baby gaga"

#26 stretts

stretts

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3812 posts
  • Joined 20-June 04
  • Interests:Music, japan, philosophy, psychology, friends, so many things!
  • Facebook

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

woah lol

#27 Animalitia

Animalitia

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • Joined 10-August 08

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

Sorry to add to this bullshit,

Mrs. Bixler has publicly (via Facebook, it's posted here somewhere) talked shit on Pridgen, so I do not see how anyone can shot call Thomas as being immature and at fault. From a fans point of view, all involved lack personal respect, dignity and any semblance of class. A restraining order? Does Thomas actually seem like the life threatening type? Sounds like attention is pursued at any cost.

If he really did punch a girl in the throat, and if he really did threaten one of them (Chrissie or Cedric), then a restraining order seems perfectly reasonable to me. And don't forget, it was Thomas that started talking about the restraining order, not Cedric. It didn't have to come out at all.

Besides that, yes, Cedric, Chrissie, and Thomas have all been fairly immature concerning the whole situation.

#28 Eisce

Eisce

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2198 posts
  • Joined 23-September 06

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

Big If's.

If they (double twin power C's) have knowledge of him punching some female in the throat, why on earth would she post a trailing commentary on dissing him with the added insult of the person involved in the conversation being the person that replaced him in the band?

#29 Athleticist

Athleticist

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2381 posts
  • Joined 26-October 03
  • Interests:got a k named chop

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

I think the real point is that thomas has made a way better solo album than cedric ever will, unless he actually got deantoni on his then it would be a sick battle

#30 maliki

maliki

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 16-March 09

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

this shiz is crazy men! i have read post of cedricīs wife making sarcastic comments about thomas in daveīs facebook....
fuck them im team thomas.

#31 rfeprod

rfeprod

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 21-February 05

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image

I love it!

#32 cicatrizesp

cicatrizesp

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 28-July 09

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

CEDRIC BABY GAGA BIXLER

Posted Image

this is fantastic.

#33 danielj

danielj

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Joined 08-November 09

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

Is that a TP paint creation? It's strangely arousing..

#34 a doubt

a doubt

Cassandra Geminni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 05-March 05
  • Interests:frusciante fan :)
  • Twitter

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

This may have already been posted, but I can't see it anywhere.
(...)

This piece of "news" has actually been posted before you did by several members, but the new topics haven't been approved and in my opinion the whole thing is too ridiculous to even waste time and post about it. But whatever, let the drama continue …

#35 Hawtsalsarluver

Hawtsalsarluver

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Joined 15-May 07

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

This is truly delicious! NEED MOAR INFO PRZZ!

#36 Paladin

Paladin

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

Big If's.

If they (double twin power C's) have knowledge of him punching some female in the throat, why on earth would she post a trailing commentary on dissing him with the added insult of the person involved in the conversation being the person that replaced him in the band?

They don't just issue restraining orders for anything; there had to be just cause.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thomas threatened physical violence to either Cedric or his wife, and if that was the case then it was justified.....and Thomas was stupid for putting himself in that situation.

#37 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

Twat.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32781 posts
  • Joined 16-February 07

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

Big If's.

It's called pretentious bullshit. In the court of law, it's typically up to a judge's discretion whether or not he sees reason to apply a restraining order to Mr. Pridgen. Search Mr. Pridgen's records (I have) and you find he has a criminal history. It's not a big one, but you can see where this is going. Judge thinks, "This unemployed black man with two babies' mommas might seek physical retaliation upon former employer's spouse."

If Cedric got a restraining order, fans would think, "That fucking pussy." But one on the wife looks like he's trying to protect her. A divorce would make this whole thing look very sloppy, but I don't see Cedric and (what's her name?) getting a divorce.

And in the end, they can get on Facebook and wave the shit in his face. Move on, kids.

#38 Paladin

Paladin

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Big If's.

It's called pretentious bullshit. In the court of law, it's typically up to a judge's discretion whether or not he sees reason to apply a restraining order to Mr. Pridgen. Search Mr. Pridgen's records (I have) and you find he has a criminal history. It's not a big one, but you can see where this is going. Judge thinks, "This unemployed black man with two babies' mommas might seek physical retaliation upon former employer's spouse."

If Cedric got a restraining order, fans would think, "That fucking pussy." But one on the wife looks like he's trying to protect her. A divorce would make this whole thing look very sloppy, but I don't see Cedric and (what's her name?) getting a divorce.

And in the end, they can get on Facebook and wave the shit in his face. Move on, kids.

Didn't the Incubus DJ get a restraining on the band's former DJ?

#39 4d4m

4d4m

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Joined 22-October 09

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Posted Image

#40 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

Twat.