IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Theory put the damned donation money to usethis is rediculous

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 dtheory

dtheory

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts
  • Joined 11-June 05
  • Interests:Playing, listening and writing music.

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:25 AM

This "new" server is a piece of shit. It only works 10% of the time, and when it does work, it's slow as hell. People here are too complacent to say anything so here it is: FIX THE SITE.

P.S. INTERNAL 500 SERVER ERROR :biggrin:

#2 TheCabface

TheCabface

Raptors live in a world where pants have no meaning.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17987 posts
  • Joined 03-March 05
  • Interests:loling, s'ing d.

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:26 AM

What new server are you talking about? There is no new server, this is the same shit server we've had for the past few months.

#3 dtheory

dtheory

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts
  • Joined 11-June 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:30 AM

What new server are you talking about? There is no new server, this is the same shit server we've had for the past few months.

The point is, the community donated $500.00 and the web site got far, far worst.

#4 TheCabface

TheCabface

Raptors live in a world where pants have no meaning.

• Members
  • 17987 posts
  • Joined 03-March 05
  • Interests:loling, s'ing d.

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:38 AM

It's a temp server, Theory has purchased a new server, but he hasn't had time to install it. Be patient and learn a valuable lesson from these 500 ISE'S.

#5 dtheory

dtheory

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts
  • Joined 11-June 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:42 AM

It's a temp server, Theory has purchased a new server, but he hasn't had time to install it. Be patient and learn a valuable lesson from these 500 ISE'S.

You're an idiot. Go masterbate to your internal 500 server errors while you suck Theory's small cock. Comon people, this is bullshit!

#6 Insomnolence

Insomnolence

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Joined 30-January 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:58 AM

You're an idiot. Go masterbate to your internal 500 server errors while you suck Theory's small cock. Comon people, this is bullshit!

At least learn to spell and word things maturely/properly before demanding things and firing insults all over the internet?

#7 XaeroX18

XaeroX18

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • Joined 15-September 04

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:01 AM

he is just an angry idiot with no life.....

#8 Balljoint

Balljoint

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1340 posts
  • Joined 12-May 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:12 AM

How does the whole being TMV webamster work? Does he get paid for it? Is it an acctual jod? Was he hired for it? Is it volunteer?

#9 squared

squared

[_]^2

• Members
  • 11551 posts
  • Joined 24-August 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:43 AM

He started the Coma. He puts up to 200$ of his own money for us to be on it.
So quit complaining. He has a life of his own, too.. and it doesn't always have to revolve around the Coma.
He's purchased a server, needs to transfer all the files and idiot threads like this one onto the new server.

#10 Ilyena

Ilyena

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1841 posts
  • Joined 28-July 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:44 AM

How does the whole being TMV webamster work? Does he get paid for it? Is it an acctual jod? Was he hired for it? Is it volunteer?

I've often wondered this myself. He has stated in the past that he has to pay for the coma out of his own pocket...but since he runs the official site and the myspace and the band often channels news and show info through him, it would be dicked if they didn't pay him anything.

#11 J-Wools

J-Wools

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 22-September 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:56 AM

hey dtheory here is a good rule of thumb, NEVER shit talk the person who started the comatorium. ESPECIALLY sence you spend so much time here. you should be thankful that you have even this. i think you need to suck it up and quit being a bitch because you cant have things the way you think they should be. Besides i doubt you even donated money anyways!

#12 J-Wools

J-Wools

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 22-September 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:57 AM

hey dtheory here is a good rule of thumb, NEVER shit talk the person who started the comatorium. ESPECIALLY sence you spend so much time here. you should be thankful that you have even this. i think you need to suck it up and quit being a bitch because you cant have things the way you think they should be. Besides i doubt you even donated money anyways!

#13 Carnage

Carnage

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1914 posts
  • Joined 03-October 04

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:32 AM

he is just an angry idiot with no life.....

Please don't say "...with no life" it's just so...EEEWWW.

#14 mandos

mandos

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
  • Joined 03-December 05
  • Myspace

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:42 AM

99% of the 500ISE's i get on my personal server are based off of a faulty .htaccess file. I'm *guessing* theory uses somekind of htaccess trickery to migrate the sites resources from the old site, or just for simple redirection when you hit an old link. There also seems to be some DenyFrom ALL giong on in the sites media section, so I'm pretty convinced that a bad .htaccess is the main reason (OR poor apache config for the new server). I doubt this really has anything to do with the new server's performance, but more with how theory set it up.

#15 Superunknown

Superunknown

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • Joined 12-February 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:54 AM

Im pretty sure he gets paid to do the official website and myspace and so on (As well as the other bands he does, hence why he doesn't have a lot of time) but the Comatorium was a voluntary side project out of his own pocket.

#16 theonevolta

theonevolta

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined 01-July 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:55 AM

well said J-Wools! the comatorium too doesnt work very well for me most of teh time but i dont really complain. its better than ahving nothing and honestly when it dos work for me its as fast as an eagle. And dont underestimate Theory. he is a very hard wokring person so dont bitch about it! :biggrin:

#17 squared

squared

[_]^2

• Members
  • 11551 posts
  • Joined 24-August 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:10 AM

Guess I was wrong.
"womp womp"
lol

#18 J-Wools

J-Wools

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 22-September 06

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:07 AM

well said J-Wools! the comatorium too doesnt work very well for me most of teh time but i dont really complain. its better than ahving nothing and honestly when it dos work for me its as fast as an eagle. And dont underestimate Theory. he is a very hard wokring person so dont bitch about it! :biggrin:

Aww thank you! I love everybody! except dtheory... he is sort of a jerk...constantly...

#19 RECOR

RECOR

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined 04-March 05

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

i actually havent gotten the server error all night
and the pages load quick

#20 J-Wools

J-Wools