IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Mask of the Phantasm – New Axial AgeOmar Ghaznavi, Thomas Pridgen, Adrián Terrazas-González, Nick Greer, Rachel Fuhrer, Sonny Kay

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Phantasm

Phantasm

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 21-November 19

Posted 28 September 2021 - 04:33 AM

Added a press page to the site with links to album reviews and an interview. Will publish new ones there as they get posted. 

https://www.themaskof.com/press

#102 brucef

brucef

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Joined 26-February 16

Posted 02 October 2021 - 04:40 AM

N I C E

#103 sshambles

sshambles

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1244 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:04 AM

Omar, thank you so much for making music and pushing through everything you've been through. Condolences man, glad you are getting to produce heartfelt art. It's really inspiring and the record is amazing. Happy to purchase on Bandcamp and a physical copy when it's out. Definitely agree with you on your decisions regarding social media / music / bands etc. Best of luck to you and your bandmates moving forwards with gigs, future music. Will put the word out to friends I know down here in Australia to give it a listen. All the best. 

#104 Palo Alto

Palo Alto

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Joined 24-November 07

Posted 22 October 2021 - 05:51 PM

I was listening to this in the car in Northern Ireland. Bedlam is one of my fave albums and this really goes too. Love it. Glad it exists. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users