IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

The Mars Volta will play again2015

• Please log in to reply
5609 replies to this topic

#5541 Knifeprty

Knifeprty

Baphomet

• Coma Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Joined 14-August 04
  • Interests:video games, music, drawing and painting.

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:45 AM

I used to be a moderator's moderator here.

But "here" changed.

I changed.

The world changed.

Now I just enjoy watching the unfolding (digital) nature of fandom, message boards, and even decaying threads.

:popcorn:

75c46a776a0fd9a1e73dcb66e862b2a9.jpg

#5542 logos

logos

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3149 posts
  • Joined 11-December 04

Posted 15 September 2020 - 04:34 PM

It’s not like they’re busy touring or anything. Seems like a perfect time to get together and write music

#5543 kev821

kev821

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Joined 25-October 04

Posted 15 September 2020 - 04:56 PM

Didn’t say Cedric say last year Omar was sending him material, so musically might already be done, maybe not in the studio but writing wise.

#5544 Germn F.

Germn F.

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2608 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:42 PM

Didn’t say Cedric say last year Omar was sending him material, so musically might already be done, maybe not in the studio but writing wise.

He also said zavalas and antemasque albums were gonna get released. That the book he wrote was gonna get released. And that he quit tmv.

#5545 Andrewf

Andrewf

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4948 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:01 AM

Hey cant wait for that atdi music video to drop

#5546 sanskrit

sanskrit

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 20-July 09

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:04 PM

I'M JUST HERE FOR SADDICK'S BMI.  

BLOWMAR'S DOWNWARD SPIRAL INTO RECORDING NOTHING BUT SHOEGAZE INDIE POP AND TERRI GENDER BENDER'S REJECT PILE IS JUST A BONUS.  

#5547 issordni

issordni

Custom Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6408 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Friend of cats and foxes.

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:12 PM

It's funny to me how Cell Phone Bikini, Zen Thrills and Blind Worms are 10000000000000000 x better than Brainbows. Can only conclude that The Educator is the bandmate equivalent of a black hole, sucking in all the talent and creativity around him.

#5548 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Goliath

• Members
  • 4135 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:17 PM

i disagree, love bosnian - kasper or not

#5549 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:59 PM

Can we get this video to 100k please? 

I think this song has a lot of potential to be mainstream. Teri is a very nice person who is in her 30s and I think she should have made it by now. She is getting older as time passes and the older she gets, the less likely she is to become mainstream. Please help her. Let's try getting her songs to at least 100k, starting with this one

#5550 issordni

issordni

Custom Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6408 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Friend of cats and foxes.

Posted 20 September 2020 - 09:03 PM

Pay me five dollars and I'll watch it.

#5551 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:09 PM

Teri is a very nice, talented person. She should be mainstream. She is like 31 and is getting older every day so she is using her most fertile years uploading videos with like 10-30k views. She only has 9 years left to have a baby and she is not making it in music. I think we should get her videos to 100k views, why don't you like her music? I think "in the end" is brilliant. She has a really big label behind her and makes good music, so why isn't she famous? what kind of genre do you think she should make? I know her personally, she's dating a good friend, it breaks my heart to see such a talented person with her 10k views for records that cost over 50 thousand dollars to produce

#5552 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Goliath

• Members
  • 4135 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:13 PM

She only has 9 years left to have a baby

wtf

#5553 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:18 PM

She only has 9 years left to have a baby

wtf

it's hard to have a baby in your 40s and she is 31. She is sacrificing her fertile years of life and spending thousands of dollars for 5k views.

Rise records doesn't care about her. They only signed her because it was part of the conditions for At the drive in to work with rise records. She is a decaying, brilliant 31 year old getting 10k views for videos that cost thousands of dollars to produce. The only reason Rise records hasn't fired her old ass, is because that would upset at the drive in. It's really sad how unsuccessful she is

#5554 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:24 PM

I mean, this song is absolutely brilliant. In fact, it is as good as anything Lorde composes. But 5k views??? I could upload a video of my dog, if I had one, and get more attention than that

#5555 Germn F.

Germn F.

Ouroboros

• Members
  • 2608 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:40 PM

Teri is a very nice, talented person. She should be mainstream. She is like 31 and is getting older every day so she is using her most fertile years uploading videos with like 10-30k views. She only has 9 years left to have a baby and she is not making it in music. I think we should get her videos to 100k views, why don't you like her music? I think "in the end" is brilliant. She has a really big label behind her and makes good music, so why isn't she famous? what kind of genre do you think she should make? I know her personally, she's dating a good friend, it breaks my heart to see such a talented person with her 10k views for records that cost over 50 thousand dollars to produce
You honestly think her new look with a mustache, armpit hair, and no make up can be mainstream? Also, most of the mainstream/pop music at the top of the charts is shit (wap is the #1 song). Teri is very well known and respected by big names in music. I really like her and most things she’s done with LB, bosnian, and with Omar. A lot of people here can’t stand her. If she wanted to have kids, I’m sure she would do it. It’s not like you can’t make music and have a family.

#5556 sa007ak

sa007ak

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 10-January 16
  • Twitter

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:49 PM

Also the video has nearly 40k views? Still not a ton, but has definitely reached more than 5k.

#5557 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:57 PM

Also the video has nearly 40k views? Still not a ton, but has definitely reached more than 5k.

The second video ¨Love someone¨ has around 5k views. Is the mustache look just part of one video or is she using that look in her day to day life?

#5558 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 20 September 2020 - 11:59 PM

You honestly think her new look with a mustache, armpit hair, and no make up can be mainstream? Also, most of the mainstream/pop music at the top of the charts is shit (wap is the #1 song). Teri is very well known and respected by big names in music. I really like her and most things she’s done with LB, bosnian, and with Omar. A lot of people here can’t stand her. If she wanted to have kids, I’m sure she would do it. It’s not like you can’t make music and have a family.

Sia and Lorde are great and they're really famous. Kimbra is another example I can think of

#5559 Mi Habla

Mi Habla

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:07 AM

Teri is 31. LB is getting 5-30k views so her only chance of success is BR, but that won't be any time soon because Omar is going to focus on TMV for the next 3-5 years, so Teri will be a 36 year old, decrepit hag with a wrinkly hairy ass by the time they start doing BR and she wants to have children so I don't think she'll be able to do that for long or at least not the touring

#5560 Germn F.

Germn F.

Ouroboros

• Members
  • 2608 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:11 AM

Teri is 31. LB is getting 5-30k views so her only chance of success is BR, but that won't be any time soon because Omar is going to focus on TMV for the next 3-5 years, so Teri will be a 36 year old, decrepit hag with a wrinkly hairy ass by the time they start doing BR and she wants to have children so I don't think she'll be able to do that for long or at least not the touring

What a way to refer to someone you know personally

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

shiggityshwo