IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

I'm making a guide of all Omar side projectsHelp me make a guide for beginners

guide omar side project buckethead rym newbie

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 xpgno

xpgno

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4660 posts
  • Joined 08-April 10

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:25 PM

Really enjoying this. You've managed to create a comprehensive guide to the wooly world of Omar's solo albums that doesn't narrow-sightedly focus on one album to the exclusion of others (OMG Apocalypse inside of orange!@!!), while still retaining the personality and quirks that make music reviews interesting. Quite an accomplishment. Hopefully its read by many and brings some attention to ORL and related music – especially to the younger generation.

#22 Bellyeye

Bellyeye

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 14-May 18

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

Thanks a lot, I think it can get better but your comment is really appreciated.

Does this forum has a discord chat server? If anyone want to enter mine's...

https://discord.gg/M9esu44

#23 Shoko Asahara

Shoko Asahara

神の子羊

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Joined 29-November 08

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

The cheerful A.M. radio pop stylings of Umbrella Mistress is belied by its dark, introspective, and often brooding lyrical content. The juxtaposition is an elegant display of Omar’s uncanny ability to warp seemingly any musical genre to will of his idiosyncrasies.

Take it easy on the fucking thesaurus friend. If, that is, the purpose is to bring fresh blood to the music, rather than to make people roll their eyes, and open their redtube tab back up

the pitchfork editorial board is on this forum scouting for talent, man. I’m never gonna get drafted if y’all keep dunking on me smh

#24 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:22 PM

The cheerful A.M. radio pop stylings of Umbrella Mistress is belied by its dark, introspective, and often brooding lyrical content. The juxtaposition is an elegant display of Omar’s uncanny ability to warp seemingly any musical genre to will of his idiosyncrasies.

Take it easy on the fucking thesaurus friend. If, that is, the purpose is to bring fresh blood to the music, rather than to make people roll their eyes, and open their redtube tab back up

the pitchfork editorial board is on this forum scouting for talent, man. I’m never gonna get drafted if y’all keep dunking on me smh

:lmao:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, omar, side project, buckethead, rym, newbie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users