Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!
King Gizzard & The Lizard WizardNonagon Infinity
Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:38 PM
Oh man, and the new stuff! Especially organ farmer, amazing shit
Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:31 PM
Wow. Pretty neat way to introduce a new song. Game is super hard too.
Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:21 PM
Has anyone actually beaten this game? I can't really figure it out. The mice just keep respawning endlessly. I see there is an Easter Egg in the game, but I read somewhere that if you kill all the mice you get to listen to the full track.
Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:04 AM
Bad sound good setb list
i just think its nice to have a clean video of the screen footage
Posted 17 August 2019 - 11:22 AM
absolutely, probably gonna be listening to planet b, mars for the rich, and superbug a lot over the next few weeks
Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:46 PM
the fps game is not working on any of my browsers :-(
Posted 19 August 2019 - 04:30 PM
Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:57 AM
Saw them live on Friday. Great show. Stonefield was a total bore. Orb, on the other hand was a fantastic opener, kind of like Hawkwind but not all methed out.
After reviewing some setlists it seems like aside from the Infest songs they are really mixing the songs up considerably each night. Makes me wish I went to the Chicago show as well.
Few stray thoughts:
- The Fishing for Fishies songs are much better live. This Thing, specifically got really jammy and tasty.
-They had an extra keyboard that Stu and Cook kept trading off on. Decent number of songs where they weren't using three guitars.
- I didn't realize how many songs were not Stu singing.
- Cyboogie is still such a great track
-Infest songs are so vicious live.
- It's incredible how tight these guys are. Obviously they aren't doing anything as intricate as Volta, but there aren't that many acts that play that air tight.
- Kids stage diving and not being caught is funny as fuck
- Teenage girl playing air guitar on stage needs to fuck off. MC Ride would have straight up kicked her.
- If you buy a vinyl or poster at the merch maybe you should be in the pit. I don't want to see you holding it up in the air ALL show long.
-No microctones sadly.
- The videos weren't as good this time....bummer.
I am very curious if this is a point of major change in the band where they are mixing up instruments and roles more in the band. When I saw them last year it seemed like everyone had their role or instrument and that was it. This time things seemed more in flux. I expect the band to get more varied in what they are playing in the coming years.
Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:29 PM
Holy shit they end with head on? Epic
From time to time they will end shows with Head On or Am I In Heaven. Either just turn into a giant mash-up of different songs with the main song popping in and out. During Head-on they played Altered Beast, Cellophane, and Rattlesnake. It was like 20 minutes or so.
Posted 28 September 2019 - 04:36 AM
Fuck. Coolest song about environmentalism since Soundgarden's "Hands All Over". It's like the spawn of Motorhead, Mr. Bungle and King Crimson, with a dash of 1990s guitar.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users