IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Big Sir (Juan Alderete and Lisa Papineau)"Before Gardens, After Gardens" out February 7th

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#541 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6248 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:38 AM

Also the spreadsheet is missing the 2014 european dates.  

Edit:  Also two shows from 2012.  One at the echoplex September 10th and the bootleg august 16th.  

#542 broccoli bro

broccoli bro

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 19-September 20

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:43 PM

there were big sir dates in europe in 2014???

I think my rationale was not to include side project stuff by non-Cedric&Omar members when they were not in the band and by september 2012 I considered TMV already broken up and Juan not being in the band anymore (and Zavalaz, for which I reserved the green side project color not existent yet).

thx for the heads up

#543 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6248 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 10 January 2021 - 05:01 PM

there were big sir dates in europe in 2014???

I think my rationale was not to include side project stuff by non-Cedric&Omar members when they were not in the band and by september 2012 I considered TMV already broken up and Juan not being in the band anymore (and Zavalaz, for which I reserved the green side project color not existent yet).

thx for the heads up

Yea I didn't realize either until I pulled up their facebook page for more info.  Then I saw Juan posted about the tour on the P&E website as well.

That rationale is fair.  My only counter-argument is you included it initially and I'd consider Big Sir a significant side project from a significant former member.  It's not like a Linda Good side project or a Blake Flemming drum clinic.  

This may be a pretty arbitrary dividing line, but the main side projects that don't include Omar or Cedric worth noting (to me) are Big Sir, Vato Negro, Zechs Marquise, Eureka the Butcher, and Free Moral Agents.  MAYBE WADA .  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users