IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Omar's discographylinks to all album threads and lyrics

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#261 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

I'm re-listening to Aranas right now and it seems obvious that this is the Pink Floyd spy record he was talking about. Who knows for sure but it fits that description the most out of all the albums to my ears. Either way, whatever record he was talking about, I'm sure it's something we have now.

i could see it on some of the tracks maybe. what i want to know is if TL was right about his hunch that Zach Hill is on Nom de Guerre

I don't remember ever saying that

#262 sigh

sigh

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 04-October 16

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

I bought the Pink Panther DVD box set recently and I cannot tell you how disappointed I was that it didn't come with the Inspector Clueseau or Anteater cartoons. Wasn't the anteater voiced by Rodney Dangerfield?

Yeah it sucks - The Inspector was on Pink Panther + Friends Vol.6 DVD (http://www.ebay.com/...ke/121587909006)

but now aardvark and inspector have their own separate collections  (https://www.amazon.c...ZK9VPNMG0FRDHEZ)

Feels a bit like Omar's old releases - easier to just pirate at this point.

#263 hbk111

hbk111

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2846 posts
  • Joined 11-October 07

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

I'm re-listening to Aranas right now and it seems obvious that this is the Pink Floyd spy record he was talking about. Who knows for sure but it fits that description the most out of all the albums to my ears. Either way, whatever record he was talking about, I'm sure it's something we have now.

i could see it on some of the tracks maybe. what i want to know is if TL was right about his hunch that Zach Hill is on Nom de Guerre
I don't remember ever saying that
lol I do.

#264 seventieslord

seventieslord

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 01-January 17

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

Yeah, he's a dick...

@Seventieslord: Recently? This was months ago. An artist being notable does not grant notability to each and every one of their albums; see WP:NALBUMS. As for Wikipedia only providing a "partial reference" to his work, please see WP:NOTINDISCRIMINATE. We're not an Omar Rodriguez-Lopez encyclopedia. It is not my concern to have to "respect" someone's decision to write a few unsourced sentences for album articles that don't pass our notability requirements in the first place. Besides, I redirected each of the articles once, maybe twice. I'd long forgotten about it. If you can find news articles relating to the Ipecac series as a whole, great. You can add them to the Omar Rodriguez-Lopez article. Ss112 22:49, 10 December 2017 (UTC)

#265 seventieslord

seventieslord

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 01-January 17

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

Sorry.... Please delete that post. And this one.

#266 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:10 AM

no, they're right lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users