IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

[ATDI] 2017-03-18 Atlanta, GA

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

Am I the only one here heading out to the show tonight?

#2 OhMyGod

OhMyGod

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 01-May 09

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Will be there.

#3 toa

toa

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 12-November 05

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

ill be there

#4 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:01 AM

Solid opening set by Le Butcherettes. Hearing a heavy rock version of La Uva live is the strangest thing after listening to the mellower Bosnian Rainbows version for almost three years. Unless it was a cover of something I'm unaware of, I'm pretty sure they debuted a new song tonight.

Cedric sounded great tonight; didn't seem strained or horrendous like others were talking about the other day. How people attend those shows without earplugs is beyond me.

8ozXs8W.jpg

#5 iamisandisnt

iamisandisnt

The joke is INSIDE the joke!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13056 posts
  • Joined 09-February 06

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

Who debuted a new song, LB or ATDI?

#6 Andrewf

Andrewf

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2857 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:57 PM

LB

#7 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Who debuted a new song, LB or ATDI?

Le Butcherettes.

#8 Kenticus69

Kenticus69

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2269 posts
  • Joined 21-June 05

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

so setlist.fm makes it look like 13 song set?  Looks like aside from SXSW it's generally been 13 song sets.........a bit odd considering last tour it was 15 AND they have a new album.........guess we'll see if the sets get longer when the album comes out and they inevitably start adding more of the new stuff, right?

#9 SoulRebel

SoulRebel

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1049 posts
  • Joined 05-August 08

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

Solid opening set by Le Butcherettes. Hearing a heavy rock version of La Uva live is the strangest thing after listening to the mellower Bosnian Rainbows version for almost three years. Unless it was a cover of something I'm unaware of, I'm pretty sure they debuted a new song tonight.

Cedric sounded great tonight; didn't seem strained or horrendous like others were talking about the other day. How people attend those shows without earplugs is beyond me.

8ozXs8W.jpg

I'm the big black guy right there :tongue:

#10 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

With the dreads? You seemed to really be having a great time toward the middle of the set. I had to bounce and head up to the balcony around then because it was getting way too hectic on the floor (and I wanted to see if I could hear the music better being further away from the speakers).

#11 indrossi

indrossi

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3309 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Cats and foxes.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

Glad to hear Cedric is holding up. He's being very sensible about which notes he sings and which lets the crowd sing (anything screamy). What was the stage patter like?

How was Omar? Were there any jammed out bits, or are they reigning those in on this tour?

Re: La Uva. Yeah, I listened to the LB version this evening and it's just a bit shit compared with the BR version.

#12 TL_

TL_

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2329 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

Glad to hear Cedric is holding up. He's being very sensible about which notes he sings and which lets the crowd sing (anything screamy). What was the stage patter like?
How was Omar? Were there any jammed out bits, or are they reigning those in on this tour?

Re: La Uva. Yeah, I listened to the LB version this evening and it's just a bit shit compared with the BR version.

Stage patter was as you'd expect it. Most of the jamming during the set was when someone was busy fixing their instrument between songs, whether it be getting guitars in tune or Omar having a few issues with the wireless rig at the start of the show.

Honestly, even with my earplugs in, it was hard for me to hear a lot of the high end during the show. Couldn't find a lot of spots to get away from the speakers a bit and still hear. Might be time to get higher quality ones than the Etymotics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users