IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Ask Sargent House a questionlots of info

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#1 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13766 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

http://www.formspring.me/sargenthouse

Will sargent house be releasing any more records featuring Deantoni Parks on drums?
probably yes but they will be Rodriguez Lopez Productions albums I know Omar is doing something with him coming up

It was really an incredible year for Omar in 2009. With the real exposing of RLP and what it could do, releasing albums in all sorts of outfits, magazine covers, even playing Charlie Haden benefit show. Should I be as psyched for what lies ahead in 2010?
You should be even more excited. So many things we have got up our sleeves. Its fun being able to do RLP because we just do what we want, how we want and it's working. I'm really proud of the albums we have been involved in that Omar has done I mean the 4 albums we have put out for him are all amazing and all really unique. no noise wank bullshit (LOL Cathy!)

When Omar says "strange places", does he mean he wants to play in someone's backyard, on a rooftop, on a blue whale?
no it means he wants to play in china, vietnam and iceland and places he has never played ever before in his life

do you know when we'll get the news on the promised Omar tour in the US?
no If I did I would have answered that question with the dates - sorry Omar is not the easiest person to schedule for.

is Cedric singing in the other 2 El Grupo albums? are there more than 2 albums made?
some things are just meant to be kept secret until they are ready to be revealed

speaking of el trio album, any word when it might be released?
not sure, waiting for Omar to deal with the artwork with Sonny Kay for it. It's going to be a limited release vinyl only and digital

Any word on Omar to tour El Grupo Nuevo sometime in 2010?
working on it

Is Omar actually touring the US this year?
that is the plan

I would love to hear a "real" acoustic album from Omar, any word of this happening soon?
yes the trio album is an acoustic album and it's beautiful

How is The Mars Volta doing? Those crazy cats are always doing something and creating their own sounds I could imagine it can start to wear you down at times, just hoping they're all in good places y'know
It does not wear me down at all as I don't manage The Mars Volta I just handle all things Omar / Rodriguez Lopez Productions so only vinyl of The Mars Volta but I do know the guys all seem to be pretty happy lately.

A while back you might have mentioned something about an Omar/John Frusciante collab coming soon, is that true or am I just doing some wishful thinking?
Omar said that would be something we would be putting out sooner or later, but honestly I don't know what stage it's at. he's got the Trio album coming next and then some other really big surprises so don't know about the JF album status or when it will arrive

Any news on the once mentioned reissues of out of print TMV classics such as Deloused, Frances and the Live ep? PS - I love you
You know we are just being super lazy about that. I think because we have had so much vinyl to put out for Omar and the rest of our bands. But yea I guess we will get that taken care of soon.

what's up with solar gambling? when is it being shipped?
Solar Gambling ships on Monday Jan 4th - sorry the holidays held it up a bit

I understand that The Mars Volta is not a Sargent House band, but is there any way you can coerce them into touring with RX Bandits?
Omar has said he wants to tour with RX Bandits so that might be coming round the corner soon but will most likely be overseas. As for TMV they have not been taking any bands out with them

FIRST UPDATE:

is there a possibility for omar touring germany this year ?
I don't have any of Omar's touring for 2010 sorted yet. It is not impossible to think he might hit Germany but he may not I can't guarantee either way at this time

Any plans from Omar to tour South America soon with Ximena or alone? that's what I asked :)
Omar definitely wants to tour South America so it's on the to do list to try and make that happen

any idea when cedric solo record will come out?
none at all

Any updates on the Mars Volta vinyl reissues of the first two albums that Omar said would be released via RLP someday?
no updates on this, we've just been swamped with all the Omar vinyls but we will be doing something with getting some TMV re-issues out this year

will the de-loused re-issue include the story book? by leftatwonderlnd
don't know - cedric is working with sonny on the packaging

What is the best selling album you guys have released so far?
RX Bandits and Good Old War and Cryptomnesia

Is there any chance of Omar/RX Bandits/Zechs coming to the UK this year?
sounds like a great possibility I know RXB definitely will play there in 2010, no sleep for me until that is done and we'll see about Omar and Zechs can't say for sure but would be great

heck omar's even breaking out some of the most old school recordings and videos of TMV and all his other escapades. Let's just say it's a new dawn coma and we are going to be sharing it all with you soon. found it! will this be going down soon?...
hopefully yes he will get me all the trinkets he has promised to share with you all soon

ORLProductions: We will be giving @themarbleshrine a lot of really rare bootlegs and they already have so many TMV check it anymore info on these rare bootlegs coming to the shrine?
when O hands em over they will be shared

will TMV announce their hiatus or are they just going to take a long break after they fulfill their tour dates?
I have no idea about any hiatus and I'm not the right person to be asking questions about The Mars Volta I only deal with Omar and the RLP stuff.
(who asked this?)

I asked: Any chance to do a "Ask Omar Rodriguez Lopez a question"?
I will ask him, I think it would be cool

when will omar play a solo show in Los Angeles?
no idea

You should watch "Amar te Duele", Ximena is in that one too, she must of been like 16 at the time, she plays a rich snob. I image Ximena to be really nice, is she?
Ximena is extremely nice, she is a beautiful person in every way.
I was wondering... does Ximena speak english?

can i bootleg solar gambling once the vinyl sells out?
you can do whatever you want but if I catch you we will scarface shower scene you

how do you feel about everyone talking about supporting omar and then just downloding all of his music for free? does it upset you? does it upset omar?
it's a bummer but he makes music because he has to so nothing will make him stop but don't be so cheap drop a few bucks once in a while to support the dudes habit.

why doesn't omar have posters for his solo shows?
what solo shows? There are none booked right now? When he does his solo tour he will have posters and he had posters for his last tour? you need to drop the pipe

will omar ever give zapopan a solo show?
that is up to him

why some ORL albums come only in digital/vinyl edition?
because that is the way we prefer to release those albums. Everybody goes and complains he puts out so many albums then every body goes and complains they are not on CD , I don't get it. Vinyl is cool and Full Res Digital files that you can burn to a cd are also fine. IF you're a collector buy the vinyl and get the download card and be happy.

why does omar only do solo tours in europe? more money because of the euro? why no love for California (the rest of the US blows anyways)
Has nothing to do with money, he just prefers Europe to the US

what do you think about the Coma?
it's a love hate relationship

is there plans to release Omar's Willie Anderson Records, like Megaritual or Minor Cuts and Scrapes, on vinyl through Sargent House?
no and if there were it would be through Rodriguez Lopez Productions

What is the best part of working with Omar?
when he never calls back or returns emails that has to be my FAVORITE part. Then he just pops up and says Oh sorry here are ten albums, 2 movies and a book can we put these out next week. I love that part

is it true omar made 5 million dollars last year?
I wish and I'm sure he wishes too. Where the hell do you guys come up with this shit. Bands are NOT rich like people seem to assume. VERY few bands make that kind of money

Added by a_doubt

Have you considered trying out that "Demand It" feature for Sentimental Engine Slayer to see which cities are more eager to see it?
we just released the first trailer last night we are just getting started on the films promotion but that's an idea we might just have to take you up on

Is marcel in omar's new movie?
yes

Are there going to be any screenings of Sentimental Engine Slayer at colleges? Is there any way I could bring it to my school?
None planned yet but that sounds like it could be a cool thing to do email me at rodriguezlopez@sargenthouse.com perhaps we could set up a College Tour for the film

Who did the Poster for Sentimental Engine Slayer? Was it Sonny Kay?
yes Sonny Kay did the poster

How does an indie theatre in Chicago get Engine Slayer to screen there? Do we have to wait until someone buys it at Rotterdam?

it's too premature to answer that. But if you are serious and want to set up a theatre screening in Chicago of the film send an email to us at: rodriguezlopez@sargenthouse.com

Hello. I have just read that John Frusciante was credited as the executive producer for Omar's film trailer for which is on your Myspace page. In what way is he the executive producer. Did he contribute music to it, or is it something else? Thanks. :) by invisibmovement
John is the Executive Producer in the true sense of the word. John did not do any music for the film, it is not a musically driven movie. Don't be expecting to have music be the focus or even in every scene on this film because it's a movie not a music movie

What is omar's new movie about?
You can read more about it Here: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm2495959/

Is all of Sentimental Engine Slayer in Spanish? If so, will there be an English version?
It is not all in spanish only parts are and it has subtitles

have you seen The Sentimental Engine Slayer? if so, is it any good?
yes and yes very good

will sentimental engine slayer have a soundtrack release as well?
not that I know of, omar has not said anything about wanting to do a soundtrack album for it

So does that mean that Sentimental Engine Slayer will be 'on the market' when it hits Rotterdam? Are you in charge of the distribution process? Any chance it will play next week in LA?
yes it will be on the market

Do you believe that The Sentimental Engine Slayer can stand side by side to one of the best world cinema peaces?
yes

Is there any chance of The Sentimental Engine Slayer being released on DVD sometime this year?
yes

SECOND UPDATE:

What do you like best about working with ORL?
we get to do things differently, we don't follow the old model of record label. In the immortal words of Cartman "I do What I Want"

hi this is actually a suggestion ahaha but maybe omar can lower the prices of his vinyls because is just to much money and i want to get all of his records, but is just imposible, i live in mexico you know we are poor ahahaa....
well if you can get the vinyl pressing plants to lower their prices we will. The prices we charge in the store are cheaper than anywhere else and way less expensive than when they were only available in Europe

can you talk omar into doing a free show at amoeba.
Omar loves Amoeba and if they asked us he would probably say yes

My local store Rhino Records in claremont has never been able to carry Octahedron on vinyl, why?
tell them to order some from RedEye

i don't think it was ever answered, but why'd michael farraro quit zechs marquise? he was such an amazing and intense drummer.
I don't know the story of that. I just know Marcel is an amazing drummer and they are very happy to be a four piece

How do album sales compare to tours? In other words which do you make more money off of, in general?
If you mean for bands - they definitely benefit financially the most when they tour. But album sales are so important for them to have in order to be able to tour so they are very interconnected, and both important for the survival of any band

you`ve mentioned that Omar would play in countries he had never visited. Is there any possibility to play in some of the Balkan`s countries? by hijadesisyphus
I don't really think so to be honest. They were not on his wish list

Is there any small posibility for a South American ORL tour? *crosses fingers and whispers "come to Perú come to Perú" *
Yes there is a possibility but I don't know about Peru. I don't know what countries will end up being included in the end

Is Omar ever going to visit Moscow again?
Probably

How would you describe Omar's humour?
interesting and surprising. Very dry. He is a really shy person, so seeing him when he does not feel shy i.e. when people he does not know are around is fun because at that time he is very funny.

Are there any plans to release a ORL live DVD ? I was at the London show last year and I noticed there was filming.
I'd like to release them but I have to pry the footage from the afro'd one first

WILL YOU RELEASE THE FORTHCOMING CEDRIC SOLO ALBUM?
I believe Cedric intends to release it on Rodriguez Lopez Productions

i got my lp's, was curious if there was anyway to tell which one is yellow and which is blue without opening it??
no not really, sorry

DOES IT BOTHER OMAR THAT THERE ARE A FEW UNAUTHORIZED VINYL RELEASES OF HIS WORK THAT HE IS NOT GETTING PAID A CENT FOR?
if Omar got upset about people stealing his stuff he would have already killed himself. But I personally will seek out anyone bootlegging vinyls and put chainsaw to testicle

DOES OMAR HAVE INPUT ON THE THE LAYOUT AND ARTWORK FOR HIS ALBUMS OR DOES HE PUT HIS COMPLETE TRUST IN SONNY KAY?
Omar has a ton of input on it and he completely puts his trust in Sonny, it's like a combo platter of collaboration

What do you think of Omars noise albums, such as Despair or Omar & Jeremy Ward? Would you release another one, if he wanted too?
I'm personally not a big fan of that side of his work. if he wants to release more like that he will. I don't need to like everything he likes.

is Adrian Terrazas-Gonzalez playing with omar again, you know in omar´s solo albums?
i'm not sure

The ORL Trio album that is going to be released next is the one we know as La Ciencia De Los Inutiles? Or that's a completely different record?
where do you guys get this information? If that is the title then you know more than me.

you a fan of Tarantino? how about the film fanatic Omar?
I like Tarantino. I don't know what Omar thinks about him

CAN WE GET SOME OF THOSE ART PRINTS WITHOUT THE TEXT, LIKE SOLAR GAMBLING AND XENOPHANES. YOU KNOW JUST THE IMAGE.
you would have to special order them

Do you realize that I made you answer a mars volta question even after you said that you wouldn't answer them? Thoughts?
you're so sneaky
(lol!)

Your Store says that the LP/CD Version of Despair and Megaritual will "come soon". Do you know when exactly? Also, any chance of re-realising the old De Facto stuff? Wasn't that once the plan? Thank you for answering all those questions!
I'm not sure about that. I will have to check why it says that. I'm not aware of getting any physical copies of those titles in our store in the USA

is there a chance that el grupo nuevo make shows in mexico?
there is always a chance but not yet a plan

Is Cedric in Sentimental Engine Slayer?
no

Where can i find a link for the SEL poster?
at the news section of rodriguezlopezproductions.com
click on the photo of the poster and voila

UPDATE: 01/11/10

I think you've mentioned before that Free Moral Agents are getting a bandcamp...any word on when that will be?
I just retweeted Ikey's message. I turned him onto bandcamp and I was just commenting back that I'm glad he was putting FMA on it. I don't have any other details FMA is not on SH

Do you know how Omar decides which of his many records to release?
No, he does not even know the answer to that I don't think

What RLP albums can we expect for the first quarter of 2010?
Only the mind of Omar can answer that. We released 3 albums in the last 2 months of 2009 so we are chilling for a minute. But the plan is the Trio album next - can't give you a date though

This one looks like an interview...

You once mentioned that RLP was going to release "12 albums in 12 months", were you referring to the LE vinyl/digital releases?
Yes I was referring to the LE vinyl/digital releases some of the albums we release this way won't even have vinyl

What is the reasoning behind not having even a LE vinyl release for some of the upcoming Omar records?
because it's just music he wants to share but no necessarily have pressed. You know it costs a lot of money to press albums and release them so not every release will be physical and some of them will be given away

That's actually pretty sweet, it's really nice to know that Omar wants to share his stuff with us. How did he get to be so awesome?
he started hanging out with me

#2 espio13

espio13

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 01-February 09

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

this is some pretty cool stuff. y wouldnt cedric be on the other el grupo nuevo albums? he's cited as a member on the official site so that doesnt seem like its a big secret

#3 Sorrki

Sorrki

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Joined 15-May 06
  • Interests:Music, Drums, Books, Movies.
  • Twitter

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

Omar AND the RX Bandits on one night would be epic as hell. You lucky americans. Well we got Zechs Marquise and Omar Rodriguez here in Europe so that's fine with me. ^^

Even though we already got so many new albums i still want more because it seems like he made SO MANY great ones that just aren't released yet...

#4 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6855 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Questions I asked:

Any idea if Victimas del Cielo from Los Sueños will have a studio version on any upcoming ORL album?
I don't know

Did Cedric or Omar ever say anything about the lyrics/subject matter of Cryptomnesia? Usually they do that sort of thing but for Crypto it was just kind of released without much talk, other than the fact that it was a Zach Hill collab.
less talk more rock

:dry:

Any word on new De Facto? Cedric and Omar mentioned in an interview last year that they were going to record new material.
Rumor is they are going to make another DeFacto record, but they are all always making so many records I can't keep them straight anymore

#5 VoltFaceCons

VoltFaceCons

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2331 posts
  • Joined 26-December 09
  • Interests:lol

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Yea!
Possible touring
No wank noise bullshit
Acoustic album
John Collab
"other suprises"
Sounds fun as hell!

#6 Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 13-April 07

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:40 PM

A while back you might have mentioned something about an Omar/John Frusciante collab coming soon, is that true or am I just doing some wishful thinking?
Omar said that would be something we would be putting out sooner or later, but honestly I don't know what stage it's at. he's got the Trio album coming next and then some other really big surprises so don't know about the JF album status or when it will arrive

Shit, this is all i care about right now. Might be the last time we ever hear new material from JF

#7 Sorrki

Sorrki

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1016 posts
  • Joined 15-May 06
  • Interests:Music, Drums, Books, Movies.
  • Twitter

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Shit, this is all i care about right now. Might be the last time we ever hear new material from JF

Wut? Just because he quit the rhcp does not mean he quit music. This guy could never do that. He will make music until he dies.

#8 Cremallero

Cremallero

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Joined 09-May 08

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

It was really an incredible year for Omar in 2009. With the real exposing of RLP and what it could do, releasing albums in all sorts of outfits, magazine covers, even playing Charlie Haden benefit show. Should I be as psyched for what lies ahead in 2010?
You should be even more excited. So many things we have got up our sleeves. Its fun being able to do RLP because we just do what we want, how we want and it's working. I'm really proud of the albums we have been involved in that Omar has done I mean the 4 albums we have put out for him are all amazing and all really unique. no noise wank bullshit

How is The Mars Volta doing? Those crazy cats are always doing something and creating their own sounds I could imagine it can start to wear you down at times, just hoping they're all in good places y'know
It does not wear me down at all as I don't manage The Mars Volta I just handle all things Omar / Rodriguez Lopez Productions so only vinyl of The Mars Volta but I do know the guys all seem to be pretty happy lately.

Any news on the once mentioned reissues of out of print TMV classics such as Deloused, Frances and the Live ep? PS - I love you
You know we are just being super lazy about that. I think because we have had so much vinyl to put out for Omar and the rest of our bands. But yea I guess we will get that taken care of soon.

Yeah these were the ones I was asking Ms. Cathy last night along with a whole bunch ofother SH related stuff. I was amazed about how open and generally awesome she was with practically anyone had to ask. The coolest news I thought was the fact that there IS an Omar and John collab album there and not just the two tracks we already have, along with the reissues and possible Omar/RX/Tera Melos tour. Wonderful person, wonderful news

#9 Marleyfff

Marleyfff

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Joined 09-October 03
  • Interests:Hi! well i like a lot of things

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:13 AM

do you know when we'll get the news on the promised Omar tour in the US?
no If I did I would have answered that question with the dates - sorry Omar is not the easiest person to schedule for.

is Cedric singing in the other 2 El Grupo albums? are there more than 2 albums made?
some things are just meant to be kept secret until they are ready to be revealed

Any word on Omar to tour El Grupo Nuevo sometime in 2010?
working on it

Is Omar actually touring the US this year?
that is the plan

what's up with solar gambling? when is it being shipped?
Solar Gambling ships on Monday Jan 4th - sorry the holidays held it up a bit

Any updates on the Mars Volta vinyl reissues of the first two albums that Omar said would be released via RLP someday?
no updates on this, we've just been swamped with all the Omar vinyls but we will be doing something with getting some TMV re-issues out this year

THANK YOU!! i was wondering about all of this THANK YOU

#10 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • 13766 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

will the de-loused re-issue include the story book? by leftatwonderlnd
don't know - cedric is working with sonny on the packaging

#11 Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 13-April 07

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

Wut? Just because he quit the rhcp does not mean he quit music. This guy could never do that. He will make music until he dies.

Its just the recent commons from RZA about how he was inspired by John to just make music for himself, and he talks about how he hangs out with John and they make all this music that no one except them will ever hear. This, coupled with the fact that we haven't really heard much of anything from the man in the past year, just has me worried. It was a bit of an exaggeration, I'm sure we'll hear something from him eventually, but this collab might be the next time we actually hear something new from him

#12 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • 13766 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Has omar mentioned the calibration remix album lately? I'm guessing it would be through rlp and not n2o so I thought we'd hear something by now. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
no he has not

Who's Oscar “Chucho” Perez and on what songs does he play on Solar Gambling?
I believe he is a member of Ximena's band and i can't tell you which songs or how much he played on Solar Gambling I would have to ask Omar.
ME: I saw some videos of Oscar Perez and it seems like he's playing on the first two songs.

#13 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6855 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hmm, to me it sounds like Locomocion Capilar, Las Flores con Limon, and Vasco da Gama have Deantoni while Un Buitre and Miel de Ojo sound like a completely different drumming style.

#14 The Soothsayer

The Soothsayer

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

Hmm, to me it sounds like Locomocion Capilar, Las Flores con Limon, and Vasco da Gama have Deantoni while Un Buitre and Miel de Ojo sound like a completely different drumming style.

#15 Tres Ojos

Tres Ojos

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

http://www.formspring.me/sargenthouse

I understand that The Mars Volta is not a Sargent House band, but is there any way you can coerce them into touring with RX Bandits?
Omar has said he wants to tour with RX Bandits so that might be coming round the corner soon but will most likely be overseas. As for TMV they have not been taking any bands out with them

does overseas mean not in north america?

#16 stretts

stretts

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3812 posts
  • Joined 20-June 04
  • Interests:Music, japan, philosophy, psychology, friends, so many things!
  • Facebook

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:41 AM

hopefully it means australia

#17 jezz

jezz

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 05-March 07

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:09 AM

hopefully it means australia

It just could be you know, The side shows to bdo say they have special guests, and soundwave isnt that far away.
I'm thinking that rx bandits come do the shows with tmv then kick it here until the soundwave tour starts up

#18 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • 13766 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

What is the best selling album you guys have released so far?
RX Bandits and Good Old War and Cryptomnesia

Is there any chance of Omar/RX Bandits/Zechs coming to the UK this year?
sounds like a great possibility I know RXB definitely will play there in 2010, no sleep for me until that is done and we'll see about Omar and Zechs can't say for sure but would be great

heck omar's even breaking out some of the most old school recordings and videos of TMV and all his other escapades. Let's just say it's a new dawn coma and we are going to be sharing it all with you soon. found it! will this be going down soon?...
hopefully yes he will get me all the trinkets he has promised to share with you all soon

ORLProductions: We will be giving @themarbleshrine a lot of really rare bootlegs and they already have so many TMV check it anymore info on these rare bootlegs coming to the shrine?

will TMV announce their hiatus or are they just going to take a long break after they fulfill their tour dates?
I have no idea about any hiatus and I'm not the right person to be asking questions about The Mars Volta I only deal with Omar and the RLP stuff.
(who asked this?)

I asked: Any chance to do a "Ask Omar Rodriguez Lopez a question"?
I will ask him, I think it would be cool

#19 ACrownofMaggots

ACrownofMaggots

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts
  • Joined 28-November 06

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

How does she put up with us haha

#20 hui43210

hui43210

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2657 posts
  • Joined 04-June 08

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

thats what i asked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users