IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Death GripsZach Hill, Andy Morin, and Stefan Burnett

• Please log in to reply
2029 replies to this topic

#2021 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:43 PM

How much does it go for?

I saw some of Stefan's paintings the other day - he is a talented individual for sure. 

#2022 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5892 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:05 PM

How much does it go for?

I saw some of Stefan's paintings the other day - he is a talented individual for sure. 

60-90 bucks on discogs.  I swear I was still seeing it in stores not that long ago.  

#2023 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:24 PM

Crazy how shit goes up. The price of some of Omar's LP's still shocks me - thank fuck, I brought his stuff at the time. 

#2024 kev821

kev821

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Joined 25-October 04

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:49 PM

Crazy how shit goes up. The price of some of Omar's LP's still shocks me - thank fuck, I brought his stuff at the time.

Yeah I only bought some,399 for Omar and John is insane, and really thought that record wasnt anything too great when it came out, thought it was kinda of a let down. Wish I had bought Sepulcros de Miel though and solar gambeling though

#2025 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3778 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:16 PM

yeah ORL+JF is ridiculous, you could probably rent the house it was recorded in for cheaper

#2026 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 16 October 2019 - 10:21 AM

Yeah I only bought some,399 for Omar and John is insane, and really thought that record wasnt anything too great when it came out, thought it was kinda of a let down. Wish I had bought Sepulcros de Miel though and solar gambeling though

399 for ORL & JF is fucking ridiculous, like you say, it isn't even a great record. 

#2027 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:08 PM

Is there any news on a new DG album?

#2028 natedog807

natedog807

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts
  • Joined 11-April 11
  • Interests:I wanted to edit this, but this just seems like a lot of work. I need to do my English essay and study for my Econ final

Posted 02 November 2019 - 06:16 AM

Don’t think so, I remember seeing a tweet from Nick Reinhart earlier towards the beginning of the summer (or maybe even sooner, don’t remember well) saying he was at Sunset Sound and people were like “4 what????” With which he replied, “Hmmm, I wonder who I know who always records here????” So I’m sure they’re sitting on material. Was cool to finally get Gmail after wanting it since 2015. Hope they won their Dilemma. Hope they break past their own barriers in any regard, sonically, commercially, artistically, lyrically, songwritingly. Anyway.

Remember when they said they were talking about collabing with Pharrell?

#2029 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3778 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 02 November 2019 - 12:49 PM

im good with gmail this year, just wish it were in the RSD roster. i'd love some ILYs action though, it's about that time

#2030 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5892 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 02 November 2019 - 05:10 PM

Don’t think so, I remember seeing a tweet from Nick Reinhart earlier towards the beginning of the summer (or maybe even sooner, don’t remember well) saying he was at Sunset Sound and people were like “4 what????” With which he replied, “Hmmm, I wonder who I know who always records here????” So I’m sure they’re sitting on material. Was cool to finally get Gmail after wanting it since 2015. Hope they won their Dilemma. Hope they break past their own barriers in any regard, sonically, commercially, artistically, lyrically, songwritingly. Anyway.

Remember when they said they were talking about collabing with Pharrell?

It's not DG he has a new band he was recording with. First single is out. Not bad.

Zach's insta story a few days ago was him claiming he's now in Slipknot as "tortilla man"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users