IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Ban katrinajuicePleeeease.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Ban katrinajuice (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Should katrinajuice be banned?

1. Yes (45 votes [91.84%])

Percentage of vote: 91.84%

2. No (4 votes [8.16%])

Percentage of vote: 8.16%

Vote

#21 actionvsword

actionvsword

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 07-June 05
  • Myspace

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:15 AM

a thread like this shows this guy that he is hitting a nerve

you are encouraging asshole behaviour

just use the report button dude

Dude, katrinadouche knows that she's hitting a nerve, everytime she posts it's an argument with one or more people! I'm with sense talk end on this one man, she does nothing but shit-stir and piss people off. I just went in another thread from saying that i think the mars volta is my favorite band, to arguing with her about the validity of older bands like king crimson and pink floyd and stuff... i dont even know how it happened! He/she's just an annoyance. BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN MEGASHIZZLE BAN!

i honestly don't think she realizes it. i think she is that blatantly ignorant to how obnoxious she really is. i remember reading a response of hers that said something along the lines of, "you just don't undestand, someday you will realize it and be enlightened like me". she compares led zep to backstreet boys and i think we should gut her.

#22 Zopwx2

Zopwx2

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2631 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

honestly how old are you guys, this thread is pretty noobish.

#23 Renz Talk End

Renz Talk End

Scrape your knee, it is only skin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5162 posts
  • Joined 06-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

Dude, nobody is forcing you to come into this thread.

Besides, like you said, you want katrinajuice banned, too. If you don't support this cause, then why did you support it?

#24 Zopwx2

Zopwx2

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2631 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:26 AM

I've been trying to point out indirectly that this thread is counterproductive, something most people who've spent time on internet communities already realize: (notice the lack of any substantial responses to your thread despite the fact that you spam it in multiple threads and even on other forums.)

I won't post again, kbye.

#25 katrinajuice

katrinajuice

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 28-April 07

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:06 AM

It is completely unfair that you people think that I should be banned.
All I have done was throw light on the fact that The Mars Volta is the best alive at the moment.
If I see a hamburger and I tell everyone "This is a hamburger" but you argue that it is a chicken sandwhich, then how can you get mad at me? A hamburger is a hamburger not a chicken sandwhich.
I don't start arguements, I just state my case and its up for you to decide.

#26 feelsgoodman

feelsgoodman

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 5211 posts
  • Joined 04-June 05
  • Interests:MUSIC

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:17 AM

I've been trying to point out indirectly that this thread is counterproductive, something most people who've spent time on internet communities already realize: (notice the lack of any substantial responses to your thread despite the fact that you spam it in multiple threads and even on other forums.)

I won't post again, kbye.

yall should spit fire when fire is spat at you.
not make a poll.

#27 Renz Talk End

Renz Talk End

• Members
  • 5162 posts
  • Joined 06-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:33 AM

I made a poll because I felt that if I was the only one who wanted this done, then it wouldn't be fair. Right now, out of 40 peole, 38 want katrinajuice banned, and I think that says more than me and everyone else just saying, "Yeah, BAN NOW!"

It's the numbers that matter. And I'd say that 40 people who have voted so far is a substantial enough response. I don't need replies to the thread.

#28 Sandra Gemini

Sandra Gemini

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 247 posts
  • Joined 08-August 07
  • Interests:Living, Life and, everything in between...
  • Myspace

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:55 AM

Katrinajuice... ban... hmm... all you are doing with this thread is making katrinajuice famous all over the coma... truth of the matter is fighting/arguing/debating katrina is actually kinda funny to me... he/she (no one really seems to know) has h/er views so set in stone that it is funny to try to persuade h/im otherwise

P. S. katrinajuice are you a guy or girl?

#29 Superunknown

Superunknown

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • Joined 12-February 06

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:11 AM

It is completely unfair that you people think that I should be banned.
All I have done was throw light on the fact that The Mars Volta is the best alive at the moment.
If I see a hamburger and I tell everyone "This is a hamburger" but you argue that it is a chicken sandwhich, then how can you get mad at me? A hamburger is a hamburger not a chicken sandwhich.
I don't start arguements, I just state my case and its up for you to decide.

That's because you're not calling it the best hamburger in the world when it in fact gives another person an allergic reaction you douche, learn to differentiate between facts and opinions.

#30 katrinajuice

katrinajuice

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 28-April 07

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:04 AM

Katrinajuice... ban... hmm... all you are doing with this thread is making katrinajuice famous all over the coma... truth of the matter is fighting/arguing/debating katrina is actually kinda funny to me... he/she (no one really seems to know) has h/er views so set in stone that it is funny to try to persuade h/im otherwise

P. S. katrinajuice are you a guy or girl?

What difference does it make if I am a guy or girl or transgender? You will hate me either way. I don't hate any of you though, I just try to help you and you stone me.

#31 Renz Talk End

Renz Talk End

• Members
  • 5162 posts
  • Joined 06-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:25 AM

You're the most arrogant person I've ever seen on the internet.

That's a huge feat.

I'd like to know if you're male or female so I don't have to keep saying he/she, though I recently adopted just saying he.

#32 katrinajuice

katrinajuice

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 28-April 07

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:29 AM

call me whatever you want. You are the one who is trying to ban me for no legitimate reason. Call me any name you like man.

#33 Renz Talk End

Renz Talk End

• Members
  • 5162 posts
  • Joined 06-February 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

I'd say I have pretty legitimate reasons.

I don't hate you, katrinajuice. I want you to know that. I just think that you're causing a lot of very unnecessary arguments here. You say things that stir up anger, and I think that unless you tone it down a hell of a lot, then you shouldn't be allowed to come here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users