IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Happy St.Patrick's day!what are you going to listen to today?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Glempuda

Glempuda

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 25-November 03

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:04 PM

I will listen to U2.... Yes, solely because they're Irish.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Limits are Lies

Limits are Lies

buzz saw sex organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32099 posts
  • Joined 29-June 03

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:21 PM

i'm so irish. second generation, baby. but my cd of the day..which means the one that's in my discman and i won't take out until tomorrow..is:
Posted Image

#3 DragonWagon 500

DragonWagon 500

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2203 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • Interests:Music, music, music.

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:27 PM

I think that Theory should change the colour scheme here in honour of this day.
Oh, wait..

#4 Guest_mario_*

Guest_mario_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:56 PM

dropkick murphys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 inertiatic

inertiatic

Sir Bastard Swine Of Fuzz

• Members
  • 5197 posts
  • Joined 13-August 03
  • Interests:football, support newcastle united FC.<br />music e.g. TMV, the murder of rosa luxemburg, beecher, johnny truant, 3 stages of pain, charger, cubic space division, drive like you stole it, mithras, etc.

Posted 17 March 2004 - 06:01 PM

whiskey all round!!!!!!!!

for some reason i just got a Kneejerk song in my head, not ver irish, but theres like an irish stylee folk song clip at end of this song:

"id give all that we have, for one simple chance, to set up our lives with a little romance, and we'll throw up the old baricades and fight till the strength in our fingers fades!"

#6 FunDays

FunDays

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3308 posts
  • Joined 10-November 03
  • Interests:Hanging out with friends,reading, and all that other good stuff
  • Facebook
  • Myspace

Posted 17 March 2004 - 06:36 PM

The only thing I'll listen to today is the sound of beer bottles and cans being opened along with the sound of the beer tap.... :wink:

#7 blanket fort

blanket fort

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 193 posts
  • Joined 20-January 04
  • Interests:interpretation, hardcore, mixology, the pacific northwest, Zbigneiw Herbert, Ezra Pound, John Waters, kurt vonnegut, Hunter S Thompson, William S Burroughs, Aldous Huxley, phil elvrum,reading with scissors, writing with aerosol paintcans, bowling,getting dizzy, drawing on myself, vegetarians, looking for a place to sit down, meaning, matter, direction, sparkers, air hockeyeffects pedals, recording equiptment, juicer infomertials,guys with lip rings and old t shirt back patches with relaxed smiles, skee ball, tea parties, cable tv, pool, umm yeah. d-o-w-n and this is the way i get down

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:37 PM

german techno remixes of seseme street songs.

#8 ludicolo

ludicolo

thread killer

• Members
  • 9116 posts
  • Joined 14-November 03
  • Interests:energy
  • Myspace

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:48 PM

iduno, maybe some mogwai

:neutral:

#9 chewmauro

chewmauro

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2327 posts
  • Joined 14-July 03
  • Interests:All I ever wanted was someone to let me live my own life.

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:35 PM

The blues.
Any other music jsut wont work for me lately cause baby I got the blues. Hmm maybe Damien Rice, that is Irish.

Plus I am already Irish enough, I don't need a fuckign holiday.

#10 death to amok

death to amok

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 20-September 03

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:44 PM

^^You need Rory Gallagher for Irish blues (at least Im pretty sure he was Irish)

#11 oppie

oppie

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 20-November 03

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:49 PM

I am listening to The Thrills Or Should i say Big ass irish shorty(the keyboardist) because they are Irish :biggrin:

Posted Image

#12 Stalktheground11

Stalktheground11

The Bling Bling Voyager Version 3.2

• Members
  • 14170 posts
  • Joined 11-November 03
  • Interests:ROLLERBLADING

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:50 PM

Celtic music...for no apparent reason.

#13 Iknow what Iam doing

Iknow what Iam doing

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 01-March 04

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:09 PM

Im not Irish but have always been into ST. P because by B-day is tomorrow, and my friend's is today!!! And the only Irish group I know is one that came out in the Disney channel a few years ago, something like BEWITCHED.

#14 Lost In The Air

Lost In The Air

Lost in the Nair

• Members
  • 5873 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:Artsy fartsy stuff, cryptozoology, montauk project, the silent hill series, experimental science, jamming in free jazz pick up bands, wearing funny hats, moogs, trying to con the manager at pizza hut into giving me their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time arcade machine, surrealism, the avant garde in general, painting, turning that one cheapo delay pedal I have to max repeats then strike a single chord and watch the walls melt, trying to find out where the hole under my house goes, getting really drunk and arm wrestling at the shifty bar outside of work, most likely embarrasing myself in the process, crossbreeding vegetables, keeping the phone off the hook, collecting toasters and microwaves, talking to my burt reynolds like neighbor, hiding behind the waterfall in the summer only to jump out scaring the kids as they try to trespass on old man belinski's land so they can swim in that sweet sweet spot, talking about finishing my mural on the local High School's chemistry lab, never actually working on it though, jumping to conclusions, winning under suspicious circumstances, faking my death, listening to Bill Cosby records

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:33 PM

The new 27 EP and the bootleg with new Isis songs, who cares if they are irish, this stuff rules.

#15 montana floss

montana floss

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 11-October 03
  • Interests:Finding things and making things.<br /><br />Weekend breaks from everything you have to deal with. :)<br /><br />Boat's, Water, Forests, Mushrooms. :)

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:33 PM

Happy St Paddys day Yourself :wink:
I was in Dublin today. All the bars were playin U2, The Dubliners, Christy moore, and Thin Lizzy :biggrin:
I'm home now and can't get over how good Planxty's lp Cold blow and the rainy night is :70:

Shamrocks ...Rock! :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users