IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

The Mars Volta will play again2015

• Please log in to reply
6545 replies to this topic

#6541 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6974 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted Today, 06:48 PM

I would love to hear that "new grip of shit" Omar played for Cedric that made Cedric cry.

Yeah, LP7 is what I'm really waiting for personally.  But if they release more unreleased material that'd be cool too.  I still think it's kind of weird that De-Loused is the only album that has bonus material in this box set, would've been a perfect opportunity to release Clouds, Andeidolon, Whisper, and maybe others too.  Hopefully there's a full b-sides album coming at some point, or they eventually release extended versions of those albums or something

#6542 issordni

issordni

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 6653 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Friend of cats and foxes.

Posted Today, 06:51 PM

50k is a fucking beautiful song, man.

#6543 brucef

brucef

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 26-February 16

Posted Today, 07:12 PM

No se si ya se dieron cuenta que Infinity Drips tiene el cover original hahaha

uRBzk1A.png

#6544 issordni

issordni

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 6653 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Friend of cats and foxes.

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

https://www.spin.com...alidad-suenos/?

new interview, mostly just talking about the cool colours they were into and how universal are super assholes.

#6545 Myshkin

Myshkin

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Joined 17-February 14

Posted Today, 07:36 PM

Its been like a few days since this partnership was made public and so much has already happened. No one should have any reservations on how far this is going to go. This is a full rebirth/proper cycle closure

Also Old Money has two version on Apple Music, one released by Clouds Hill. I'll have to see if the remastering process has started rolling out. 

#6546 vacuumo

vacuumo

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05

Posted Today, 07:54 PM

Clouds Hill's Old Money release is also up on Spotify.

i gotta say, and i hope this isn't too backhanded, i like how Clouds Hill basically announced this box set as late into the process as possible, at the point where the release has to happen.

74 user(s) are reading this topic

37 members, 35 guests, 2 anonymous users

iMa(n)go, Sorrki, Germán F., opaboy, issordni, s_uds, Myshkin, acidfuel, PliskinTMV, greytux, brena273, BigMuff, kevinglee, Stole Rider, shiggityshwo, swan_song1977, Jabberwocky, gone, Petra, kev821, Cicatraz, hui43210, goliathsoctahedron, sa007ak, write-me-a-story, TL_, revefbug, hughesta, SUB, hxcoliver, Palo Alto, Tommo Chocolate, Enoah_Ballard, nickyb91, Jevon, Seattleite, hbk111