IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Omar Rodriguez Lopez Group - March 19, 2011 - Austin, TXSXSW Festival

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#41 a fasting artist

a fasting artist

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1036 posts
  • Joined 17-December 03
  • Interests:jamming, eating, and sleeping. oh, and soccer too.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

i lack the tittah's to do that sort of thing. in any case, i do like supporting bands i enjoy so what's a little cash their way?

#42 Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2521 posts
  • Joined 26-October 08

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

This tour starts soon, who is excited? I know I certainly am. I want some good pictures/videos from this show

#43 chronicuser21

chronicuser21

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 17-July 08

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:48 PM

im so stoked, ill be at emos waiting hours in advance, or after the aesop show, depends

#44 Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2521 posts
  • Joined 26-October 08

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Im going to the show in Chicago and Im debating not finding out anything about these shows before it. Not knowing the setlist or the special guest will make it more exciting for me. But hell thatll be way too hard. I just cant wait for this shit to all start its soon and Im already getting impatient.

#45 chronicuser21

chronicuser21

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 17-July 08

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

seeing that the mars volta have announced the sonisphere date. it makes me think even more that there gonna do a sxsw show

#46 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

Twat.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32781 posts
  • Joined 16-February 07

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

So what time does the watch party start on Saturday? First I want to see people posting "Yeah I was there and OMG it was amazing I touched Omar's leg!" I want to know the set list ASAP! And then pics! And then some random youtube vids, then a full audio leak. Then a full audio leak from the soundboard combined with random youtube videos! And I don't have any money to give you, so the sooner the better!

#47 Cosmic Lung

Cosmic Lung

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Joined 06-July 07

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

So what time does the watch party start on Saturday? First I want to see people posting "Yeah I was there and OMG it was amazing I touched Omar's leg!" I want to know the set list ASAP! And then pics! And then some random youtube vids, then a full audio leak. Then a full audio leak from the soundboard combined with random youtube videos! And I don't have any money to give you, so the sooner the better!

ill send you some dick pix from the bathroom when he goes on stage. and im going to sneak little microphones into all their food. so dont worry bra i got you covered on all the leeks and boots

#48 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

Twat.

• Members
  • 32781 posts
  • Joined 16-February 07

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:28 AM

ill send you some dick pix from the bathroom when he goes on stage. and im going to sneak little microphones into all their food. so dont worry bra i got you covered on all the leeks and boots

Thanks bra and if you don't mind please include some pubes by mail if you can spare the postage I gotcha covered on the flip side

#49 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6885 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

I hope to god we get some good recordings of this. I wanna know who the special guest is.

Edit:

I think there are some live streams available for SXSW.

#50 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6885 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

http://schedule.sxsw...s/event_MS11276

Damn 12:50 AM. We have until tomorrow night to find a stream of this.

#51 Cosmic Lung

Cosmic Lung

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Joined 06-July 07

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:06 AM

Thanks bra and if you don't mind please include some pubes by mail if you can spare the postage I gotcha covered on the flip side

yeah no prob man but im kinda self concious so theyll smell like pantene (dont think im fake), but i grabbed a blank perfume card from macys and i figured ill just pick it up with my ass a few times and send that too but they didnt think it would stay fresh in the mail, i dont know man ill smooth out all the details before the show dont worry

edit: and here i was thinkin you wanted my pubes..im so embarrased/disapointed

#52 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

Twat.

• Members
  • 32781 posts
  • Joined 16-February 07

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:08 AM

yeah no prob man but im kinda self concious so theyll smell like pantene (dont think im fake), but i grabbed a blank perfume card from macys and i figured ill just pick it up with my ass a few times and send that too but they didnt think it would stay fresh in the mail, i dont know man ill smooth out all the details before the show dont worry

Are you sure you aren't this guy? I swear you are this guy

#53 Cosmic Lung

Cosmic Lung

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Joined 06-July 07

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

cover blown

#54 chronicuser21

chronicuser21

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 17-July 08

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

\\

love that video

#55 chronicuser21

chronicuser21

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 17-July 08

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

and no there wont be a live stream of this show

#56 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6885 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:09 AM

cedric stopped commenting on his youtube page, he's in texas with orlg practicing

this is all happening alot sooner then we think

#57 psychoshamanism

psychoshamanism

nada sin ti

• Members
  • 7800 posts
  • Joined 03-May 09

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:25 AM

the lineup for the group shows is the new fuckin mars volta.

#58 Mizuchi

Mizuchi

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 21-July 10

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

I hope for tons of footage uploaded to youtube... because this is going to be fucking insane.

#59 CUNTALOUPE

CUNTALOUPE

Xochiquetzal Brunhild

• Members
  • 8541 posts
  • Joined 15-March 05

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

I NEED this recording! please someone make that shit happen.

#60 Savkie

Savkie

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 08-June 10

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:59 AM

Is this for real? How do we know he's practicing with em?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users