IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Ikey Owenssome interesting stuff I found...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 firstrays123

firstrays123

We Do By Declare Ourselves To Be Another Art Of Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10329 posts
  • Joined 23-May 04
  • Interests:Music, School, Meditation, Friends & Family, Spirituality, Good Food, Traveling and Sun Ra

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

"there are ten. you know them. they lurk in your house or on your porch. You feed them, you breed them. Erik (Telomere Repair, Bull Sees Red) Ikey (The Mars Volta, Free Moral Agents) Jesse (Makeshitft Love Affair, The LIttlest Man Band) Travis (Sexytime Explosion, Afro Beat Down) Chris (Makeshift Love Affair, Telomere Repair) Brandon (Slippers, Forcefield ON) Ed (Alleged Gunmen, Makeshift Love Affair) John (Josiah, Forcefield ON) Fingahz (Afro Beat Down, Mister Mister Miyagi) Matt (Telomere Repair, The Minus Fashion"

http://www.myspace.com/11800505

and the bass player who toured with hella when they were a 4 piece has this in his myspace

"In 2006, I relocated to northern California, and have since played on records by Big Sir (with Juan Alderete and Lisa Papineau) and Look Daggers (with 2Mex. Busdriver and Ikey Owens). Also have performed/recorded with Kings And Queens, RaRaRabbit, Mariee Sioux (with Gentle Thunder), Casual Fog, Aaron Ross, Lee Bob Watson, Neal Morgan, Cody Feiler, Renee Wilson, and Ikey Owen's free improv collective The Just In Case Mantra Orchestra . Busy writing and looking forward to what's next!!! "

http://www.myspace.com/jhischke

#2 CUNTALOUPE

CUNTALOUPE

Xochiquetzal Brunhild

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8541 posts
  • Joined 15-March 05

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:45 AM

i wonder if ikey actually peforms in The Just in Case Mantra Orchestra, found a flyer and a video of a peformance from the last year, you don't see them peform until 6 mins in and i don't see ikey on stage, wonder if he just organized it.....

Posted Image

here is the video from a peformance from July 22nd 2006

i swear at like 1:50 i see the homie bawbe with an evol love shirt.........

that would have been sick to see, zach hill with busdriver and all those other heads??? craziness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users