IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

screaming chick bandsmp3 link to check out a good new band

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 illibuz

illibuz

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-July 03

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:34 AM

http://artists.mp3s....ic_missile.html
check it out if you have nice things to say, please say it, if you want to hate, go drink your haterade

#2 Kay

Kay

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests::::Favorite:::<br />:::Music::: The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, Deftones, Sleater-Kinney, Tori Amos, PJ Harvey, Fiona Apple, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Queens Of The Stone Age, Meat Beat Manifesto, Portishead, Zero 7, Goldfrapp, Sparta, Hooverphonic, Hot Hot Heat, Veruca Salt, Elastica, Drain STH, Esthero, Sneaker Pimps, Sparklehorse, 311, The Unicorns, Pepper Sands, Cursive, Fractal Pattern, Faunts, Coheed &amp; Cambria<br />:::Author:::Hubert Selby Jr<br />:::Filmmakers::: Christopher Nolan, Darren Aronofsky, Terry Gilliam, PT Anderson<br />:::Films::: Memento, Requiem For A Dream, 12 Monkeys, American Beauty, The Crow, Magnolia, Pi, The Man With The Two Brains, Following, Contact, Awakenings, To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar, Trainspotting, Waynes World, Happy Gilmore, Traffic, Stand By Me, IT, The Shining, The Goonies, Go, X-Men 2, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Run Lola Run, The Neverending Story, Bowling For Columbine, Seven, Fight Club, Cube &amp; more.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:37 AM

i doubt youll be back to read this, but the title of this post is ridiculously priceless. :P

#3 Stealthy

Stealthy

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:21 PM

Gulps down some Haterade. :ph34r:

#4 insurgente

insurgente

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • Joined 11-July 03

Posted 16 July 2003 - 04:19 PM

u had me at screaming chick!

#5 illibuz

illibuz

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-July 03

Posted 16 July 2003 - 07:32 PM

thanks, i tend to make way more than my share of ridiculously priceless comments, sometimes its fun to cross the line

#6 PageofConcrete

PageofConcrete

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 04-July 03
  • Interests:Reading, Playing Guitar, Writing Poetry, Watching Films, Listening to Albums, Growing Up.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:26 PM

These chicks remind me of the Blood Brothers: http://www.stuckinarut.net

they're pretty damn good.

-Steve

#7 Kay

Kay

Tremulant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests::::Favorite:::<br />:::Music::: The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, Deftones, Sleater-Kinney, Tori Amos, PJ Harvey, Fiona Apple, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Queens Of The Stone Age, Meat Beat Manifesto, Portishead, Zero 7, Goldfrapp, Sparta, Hooverphonic, Hot Hot Heat, Veruca Salt, Elastica, Drain STH, Esthero, Sneaker Pimps, Sparklehorse, 311, The Unicorns, Pepper Sands, Cursive, Fractal Pattern, Faunts, Coheed &amp; Cambria<br />:::Author:::Hubert Selby Jr<br />:::Filmmakers::: Christopher Nolan, Darren Aronofsky, Terry Gilliam, PT Anderson<br />:::Films::: Memento, Requiem For A Dream, 12 Monkeys, American Beauty, The Crow, Magnolia, Pi, The Man With The Two Brains, Following, Contact, Awakenings, To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar, Trainspotting, Waynes World, Happy Gilmore, Traffic, Stand By Me, IT, The Shining, The Goonies, Go, X-Men 2, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Run Lola Run, The Neverending Story, Bowling For Columbine, Seven, Fight Club, Cube &amp; more.

Posted 18 July 2003 - 03:22 AM

thanks, i tend to make way more than my share of ridiculously priceless comments, sometimes its fun to cross the line

;)

i enjoy ridiculously priceless comments. keep posting yo. :drunk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users