IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Now Chrissie is against Scientology lol

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Bane Fubar

Bane Fubar

©ubic litre

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32781 posts
  • Joined 16-February 07

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:33 AM

https://twitter.com/...7149312?lang=en

quQPiI.png

#2 scorpio

scorpio

Goliath

• Coma Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4929 posts
  • Joined 13-June 05

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:57 AM

Yeah, I figured they were out a while back. Truthfully I can't understand why they were in. Chrissie made her Twitter private right around the time Leah remini's show first aired. She is a minor character in the grand scheme of things and I'm sure Scientology couldn't care less to see her go. Except for the $$$

But whatever. Good they got out of that fakeass money grubbing church.

#3 iamisandisnt

iamisandisnt

The joke is INSIDE the joke!

• Coma Donor
  • 13056 posts
  • Joined 09-February 06

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:01 AM

Honestly it's just evident that Cedric did way too much Acid / etc in his days and while he does go back and forth on the whole "don't do drugs" / "release your inner self through narcosynthesis" thing I can't ever blame a guy that was once arrested for chewing on the tire of a cop car while on LSD

Just don't do drugs, kids, or you might think Scientology is good for a little while when they help you get clean for a little while

#4 Andrewf

Andrewf

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3706 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

Its like cedric was against crowdsurf in 2000 and then crowdsurfed in 2016

#5 Cochese

Cochese

Tyrannosaurus Sex

• Members
  • 12957 posts
  • Joined 10-July 03

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

I figured the conversion to Scientology was a money grubbing play on Cedric's part....sorta seemed like he would have joined to meet up with some Hollywood celebs

#6 Sorrki

Sorrki

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • Joined 15-May 06
  • Interests:Music, Drums, Books, Movies.
  • Twitter

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

I can't ever blame a guy that was once arrested for chewing on the tire of a cop car while on LSD

...what?

#7 A.N.Other

A.N.Other

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2968 posts
  • Joined 18-June 09

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:28 AM

I can't ever blame a guy that was once arrested for chewing on the tire of a cop car while on LSD

...what?

"i really regret saying that everyone should try LSD at least once. i was arrested once on LSD in el paso. i was trying to chew the tires off a cop car, i didnt even recognize my own mother when she came to pick me up from the west side station off of mesa st. i woke up in a hospital having blacked out most of the MISadventure."

#8 issordni

issordni

Goliath

• Coma Donor
  • 4803 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Cats and foxes.

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

Everything in moderation, kids. And chewing the tyres off a cop car? No harm done. Any civilised society would send him on his way. Like the King Of The Hill episode where the pest exterminator has to get rid of pigeons, so targets the alpha pigeon with LSD in the hope that seeing him act all goofy would encourage the other pigeons to depart the nest in Hank's attic. Dale and Boomhauer find the pigeon, confused and tripping balls, and guide him through his trip with joints and Dark Side Of The Moon on vinyl. It's so sweet. Anyway, yeah, that's what the cops should have done. Drugs are fun.

#9 iamisandisnt

iamisandisnt

• Coma Donor
  • 13056 posts
  • Joined 09-February 06

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

Everything in moderation, kids. And chewing the tyres off a cop car? No harm done. Any civilised society would send him on his way. Like the King Of The Hill episode where the pest exterminator has to get rid of pigeons, so targets the alpha pigeon with LSD in the hope that seeing him act all goofy would encourage the other pigeons to depart the nest in Hank's attic. Dale and Boomhauer find the pigeon, confused and tripping balls, and guide him through his trip with joints and Dark Side Of The Moon on vinyl. It's so sweet. Anyway, yeah, that's what the cops should have done. Drugs are fun.

hahaha yeah I just mean

My night's unfolding
Reads like a page of test results

So like I said, I can't blame a guy that was arrested for chewing the tires off a cop car.

Poor guy probably was so convinced of his own suffering because of drug abuse, that he allowed the psychological parasites of Scientology to take over the cognitive part of his mind in order for him to find peace and balance

@shasaki i understand your concern, but i HAVE done my research regarding scientology. to the point where i actually walked into their building to get the info straight from the horses mouth. no thank you in regards to mark bunker. if anything you should do the math. we worked with saul and juliette before i "crossed over" to the evil corporation. as far as beck being mediocre, how is that supposed to convince me that the teachings of LRH are negative in any way. careful justin meldal johnson played stand up bass on televators(guess u cant enjoy that song anymore, cuz he is a scientologist), oh no wait what about all the strings on frances the mute? cant hear that anymore either cuz that becks dad. him too? shit what are you going to do now. oh wait flea completed the puriff too, i guess all deloused is tainted now. WOW is right. if you cant extend the olive branch that grows from tolerance then stop supporting us. remember a little thing called mcarthyism? my "wins" your loss.
lunarpower666 said:
lets get one thing straight here people, im not going to sit here and deny any of you an opinion but i am most assuredly going to ask that you be respectful of any and all of my spiritual choices. i welcome all people from all walks of life and all beliefs. if any of u have a problem with me being a scientologist then you dont have to visit this channel or any performance that i participate in. there is a fuck load of disinformation floating around the internet, shit some people believe i shoot lazers from a crystal thats lodged in my baunch(hence the high notes) but i dont see half of you falling for that shit. some of you need to stop sucking on the super information highways tits, cuz a lot of that milk has gone sour

#10 scorpio

scorpio

Goliath

• Coma Donor
  • 4929 posts
  • Joined 13-June 05

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

I figured the conversion to Scientology was a money grubbing play on Cedric's part....sorta seemed like he would have joined to meet up with some Hollywood celebs

I think it was Chrissie, as a budding actress, that got involved because her boyfriend from that 70's show(whatshisname?) was a member. Probably thought she'd be hanging around with Kirsti Alley and them fucks. then Cedric bought in to it because of the Purif rundown (crock of shit, dangerous procedure) was going to rid his body of residual drugs. ahem. Plus Cedric likes sci-fi stuff so this probably seemed kind of interesting.

But try reading the Dianetics book sometime. I can't believe ANYONE who reads that book can think any of L.Ron's quackery was real science. It is literally LOL worthy. 

#11 Andrewf

Andrewf

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3706 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

I remember asking RHCP's photographer if Flea was a scientologist. He said it is 100% bullshit

#12 swoonlp

swoonlp

Underneath the surface

• Members
  • 3507 posts
  • Joined 12-October 13

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

I remember asking RHCP's photographer if Flea was a scientologist. He said it is 100% bullshit

Yeah, RHCP is totally bogus, I agree with this photographer.

#13 Andrewf

Andrewf

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3706 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:41 PM

Lold

#14 flipzoso

flipzoso

ZK

• Party Members
  • 7090 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:47 PM

Its like cedric was against crowdsurf in 2000 and then crowdsurfed in 2016

I laughed.

#15 Ghost Of Shark Horse

Ghost Of Shark Horse

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1276 posts
  • Joined 15-June 15

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

I think it was Chrissie, as a budding actress, that got involved because her boyfriend from that 70's show(whatshisname?) was a member. Probably thought she'd be hanging around with Kirsti Alley and them fucks. then Cedric bought in to it because of the Purif rundown (crock of shit, dangerous procedure) was going to rid his body of residual drugs. ahem. Plus Cedric likes sci-fi stuff so this probably seemed kind of interesting.

But try reading the Dianetics book sometime. I can't believe ANYONE who reads that book can think any of L.Ron's quackery was real science. It is literally LOL worthy. 

It doesn't help that L. Ron was a shit writer to begin with. That and the fact he was a damaged human being with an awful lot of personal demons.

I wonder if Chrissie leaving the 'church' is some of the reason the moved out of LA?

#16 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 6792 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

I mentioned this is another thread but Chrissie also recently hinted that the new Volta album may be inspired by these events.

#17 iamisandisnt

iamisandisnt

• Coma Donor
  • 13056 posts
  • Joined 09-February 06

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:36 AM

I mentioned this is another thread but Chrissie also recently hinted that the new Volta album may be inspired by these events.

I would actually really love to find out that cedr0x intentionally "invaded" scientology to see what's going on for himself and write a Volta album to eclipse all Volta albums

All salt will be rescinded :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

#18 scorpio

scorpio

Goliath

• Coma Donor
  • 4929 posts
  • Joined 13-June 05

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

I would too but I think he actually fell for it.

#19 zilla333

zilla333

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Joined 14-April 14

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:26 AM

ya cedric's a lil bitch

#20 Andrewf

Andrewf

Tetragrammaton Cleric