IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Hooroo's rampageIt needs to be cleaned up or something.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 xpgno

xpgno

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4504 posts
  • Joined 08-April 10

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hooroo is the only person from the Coma who I took the time to explain and share with my friends.

Same actually, I just recently started telling my friends about the coma and most of the time I centralize it around Hooroo and his badassery. I have one friend who currently has an account here for the sole purpose of reading Hooroo's rants.

Oh and Hooroo, I don't think I've ever said this to you directly, but you're a cool dude. Keep up the awesomeness.

Yeah. He's cool to you reading typed communication through a screen. You'd be singing a different tune if you had to see this fucker everyday. I've known schizophrenics before and have one in my family who I'm sure as shit glad lives 800 miles away.

i'm glad this guys dead. fucking bitch fuck you!

Lol

#42 never

never

"sOMETIMES"

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 12-September 18
  • Interests:Cobbling space-time into some sort of pudding or refillable mason jar

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:44 PM

Hooroo is the only person from the Coma who I took the time to explain and share with my friends.

Same actually, I just recently started telling my friends about the coma and most of the time I centralize it around Hooroo and his badassery. I have one friend who currently has an account here for the sole purpose of reading Hooroo's rants.

Oh and Hooroo, I don't think I've ever said this to you directly, but you're a cool dude. Keep up the awesomeness.

Yeah. He's cool to you reading typed communication through a screen. You'd be singing a different tune if you had to see this fucker everyday. I've known schizophrenics before and have one in my family who I'm sure as shit glad lives 800 miles away.

i'm glad this guys dead. fucking bitch fuck you!

Lol

Marimba died? :'(

#43 xpgno

xpgno

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4504 posts
  • Joined 08-April 10

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

No Maybe

0 user(s) are reading this topic