IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

MuseStockholm Syndrome

• Please log in to reply
1100 replies to this topic

#21 Brainstew

Brainstew

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 06-July 03
  • Interests:eating pizza

Posted 18 July 2003 - 02:02 PM

probably one of these name . :P

01. Intro to Apocolypse Please
02. Apocalypse Please
03. Time Is Running Out
04. Sing For Absolution
05. Stockholm Syndrome
06. Falling Away With You
07. Interlude out of Falling Away
08. Hysteria
09. Blackout
10. Butterflies and Hurricanes
11. Endlessly
12. Toughts Of A Dying Atheist
13. TSP
14. Rule By Secrecy

choose one :unsure:

1'20 of Time is Running out --> intro

#22 Lost In The Air

Lost In The Air

Lost in the Nair

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5873 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:Artsy fartsy stuff, cryptozoology, montauk project, the silent hill series, experimental science, jamming in free jazz pick up bands, wearing funny hats, moogs, trying to con the manager at pizza hut into giving me their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time arcade machine, surrealism, the avant garde in general, painting, turning that one cheapo delay pedal I have to max repeats then strike a single chord and watch the walls melt, trying to find out where the hole under my house goes, getting really drunk and arm wrestling at the shifty bar outside of work, most likely embarrasing myself in the process, crossbreeding vegetables, keeping the phone off the hook, collecting toasters and microwaves, talking to my burt reynolds like neighbor, hiding behind the waterfall in the summer only to jump out scaring the kids as they try to trespass on old man belinski's land so they can swim in that sweet sweet spot, talking about finishing my mural on the local High School's chemistry lab, never actually working on it though, jumping to conclusions, winning under suspicious circumstances, faking my death, listening to Bill Cosby records

Posted 18 July 2003 - 06:38 PM

I can't wait for this album

#23 Lost In The Air

Lost In The Air

Lost in the Nair

• Members
  • 5873 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:Artsy fartsy stuff, cryptozoology, montauk project, the silent hill series, experimental science, jamming in free jazz pick up bands, wearing funny hats, moogs, trying to con the manager at pizza hut into giving me their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time arcade machine, surrealism, the avant garde in general, painting, turning that one cheapo delay pedal I have to max repeats then strike a single chord and watch the walls melt, trying to find out where the hole under my house goes, getting really drunk and arm wrestling at the shifty bar outside of work, most likely embarrasing myself in the process, crossbreeding vegetables, keeping the phone off the hook, collecting toasters and microwaves, talking to my burt reynolds like neighbor, hiding behind the waterfall in the summer only to jump out scaring the kids as they try to trespass on old man belinski's land so they can swim in that sweet sweet spot, talking about finishing my mural on the local High School's chemistry lab, never actually working on it though, jumping to conclusions, winning under suspicious circumstances, faking my death, listening to Bill Cosby records

Posted 19 July 2003 - 02:12 AM

Endlessly is growing on me big time. I'd put it in my top 5 Muse songs now.

#24 Lost In The Air

Lost In The Air

Lost in the Nair

• Members
  • 5873 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 04:58 PM

http://hcore.nerim.n...use/absolution/

Goooooo, get it while it's still there.

#25 subdominant

subdominant

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 05:04 PM

Excellent... thanks for le link. :thumbsup:

#26 Theft of Fire

Theft of Fire

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3772 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:22 PM

never listened to these guys before but this is some awesome stuff! for real
how many other cds they got? whats the best one

#27 subdominant

subdominant

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:12 PM

They've got 2 other full length albums with original material... that I know of.
Showbiz (1999) and Origin of Symmetry (2002).

Both are worth looking into.

#28 volta mark

volta mark

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2260 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:music. writing. films. <br><br>i also play a little hockey...

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:20 PM

COOL! how did you find this?

#29 Theory

Theory

The Butcher

• Founding Father
  • 13781 posts
  • Joined 29-June 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:23 PM

yay.

#30 Theft of Fire

Theft of Fire

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3772 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:13 PM

i find the singer sounds like the one from Jump. Little Children, music sounds a bit like it to

#31 FrenchFried

FrenchFried

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 22-July 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:11 PM

any idea when the official release date is?

#32 volta mark

volta mark

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2260 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:20 PM

i find the singer sounds like the one from Jump. Little Children, music sounds a bit like it to

From what I remember doesnt' jump, little children suck or am I mistaken?

#33 Now_Im_Lost

Now_Im_Lost

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts
  • Joined 05-July 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:23 PM

This is pretty cool stuff, I'd download the whole album, but I'm against that and whatnot.....or maybe I will and then promise myself I will buy it........

#34 Theft of Fire

Theft of Fire

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3772 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:32 PM

i dont think they suck, its your opinion haha
download stuff like cathedrals, vertigo, bodyparts those are all good

#35 Kwisette the yellow smurf

Kwisette the yellow smurf

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 08-August 03

Posted 08 August 2003 - 11:33 PM

OMG!!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MUSE!! YAY!!!!!
sorry but i love them!!!
you all heard stockholme syndrome and time is running out i hope!!!

I LOVE YOU MATT AND DOM AND CHRIS!!

#36 volta mark

volta mark

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2260 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 09 August 2003 - 12:29 AM

i dont think they suck, its your opinion haha
download stuff like cathedrals, vertigo, bodyparts those are all good

ya you're right, my bad. After I posted that I went and listened to cathedrals and I remembered I do like them... somewhat.

Anyways, I never knew Muse was this good. I am in love with this find of the day. thank you kindly again.

#37 Moosmadness

Moosmadness

Phaethon Prime Radamanthus

• Members
  • 6080 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:To Vegemite We Toast

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:51 AM

what album dosnt get leaked these days?

#38 Lost In The Air

Lost In The Air

Lost in the Nair

• Members
  • 5873 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03

Posted 09 August 2003 - 03:51 AM

So far it's pretty good. Not as good as Showbiz or Origin, but still pretty good.

#39 Theft of Fire

Theft of Fire

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3772 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:15 AM

yeah its pretty bad nowadays, its a nice challenge though when you really like a band, to hope you dont download their songs before you buy the cd, i always choke though and do it anyways

#40 Moosmadness

Moosmadness

Phaethon Prime Radamanthus

• Members
  • 6080 posts
  • Joined 30-June 03
  • Interests:To Vegemite We Toast

Posted 09 August 2003 - 05:13 AM

yeah its pretty bad nowadays, its a nice challenge though when you really like a band, to hope you dont download their songs before you buy the cd, i always choke though and do it anyways

i dont buy cd's at all, i brought deloused and i will buy the vinyl aswel but everything else i download. i dont listen to anybands around nowadays though and i dont have a consience either. (i downloaded deloused when it was leaked)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users