IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

(#024) どういたしまして2010/11/30 - Deantoni, Marcel, Lars Stalfors, Juan, Ximena

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#201 zilla333

zilla333

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Joined 14-April 14

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

fkn poseur

#202 Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1308 posts
  • Joined 15-April 07
  • Interests:Unanimous wedge, baby

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:33 PM

I would kill for a reprint :(
I was such an idioz not to buy it back in 2010. Fuckin SH shipping prices made me wait for more albums to add to charts and look what Happened -.-'

yea I just looked

why the fuck is this nearly 40 bucks on discogs?

Checking in from 2019, it's up to $300. lol

#203 xpgno

xpgno

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4658 posts
  • Joined 08-April 10

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:08 PM

We were all pretty dumb then. Back in 2010, it felt like those amazing albums would just keep on coming.

#204 Veni-yan Warrior

Veni-yan Warrior

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3282 posts
  • Joined 27-February 05

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:03 AM

We've had a decade to learn things. I just knew to always purchase every single thing on both CD & LP. Mantra was when the vinyl stopped.

#205 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5875 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:34 PM

We've had a decade to learn things. I just knew to always purchase every single thing on both CD & LP. Mantra was when the vinyl stopped.

It's annoying, but true.  At this point I just impulse buy anything I'm remotely enjoying because you just never know if it is going to be 300 bucks in 6 months.  

#206 Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1308 posts
  • Joined 15-April 07

Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:27 AM

I'm right there with you all. Just spent a small fortune piecing together my missing Omar LPs. Calibration, ORL+JF, Cizaña, Ciencia, Tychozorente, Sepulcros set me back, what, $650?

I always thought to myself, these will turn up some day at a bargain price and I'll get them then, but now I know they just...won't. They are pricey because distribution was never there.

Meanwhile unless there's a re-press I'll never own JF's Curtains and Shadows Collide with People.

#207 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5875 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 04 September 2019 - 03:30 AM

Meanwhile unless there's a re-press I'll never own JF's Curtains and Shadows Collide with People.

That's where I'm at with Government Plates.  I'm not dropping 300 bucks.  That's silly.  People still selling sealed copies on Discogs.  It's insane.

#208 Andrewf

Andrewf

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4383 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 04 September 2019 - 03:44 PM

I'm right there with you all. Just spent a small fortune piecing together my missing Omar LPs. Calibration, ORL+JF, Cizaña, Ciencia, Tychozorente, Sepulcros set me back, what, $650?

I always thought to myself, these will turn up some day at a bargain price and I'll get them then, but now I know they just...won't. They are pricey because distribution was never there.

I heard record collection works on them

#209 Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Jack Austin Gilbert 7

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1308 posts
  • Joined 15-April 07

Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:58 AM

I heard record collection works on them

Yeah, I picked up almost all of the represses in 2013 when those came out. Skipped out on Curtains which is now up to ~$400 or something insane. Hope they do another run, both for my collection and for everyone who missed out on the first two.

Niandra LaDes & Usually Just A T-Shirt, To Record Only Water For Ten Days, Shadows Collide With People, and everything after The Empyrean are on different labels and probably won’t see re-presses any time soon, if ever.

#210 A\/\/

A\/\/

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 09-December 18

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

Niandra LaDes & Usually Just A T-Shirt, To Record Only Water For Ten Days, Shadows Collide With People, and everything after The Empyrean are on different labels and probably won’t see re-presses any time soon, if ever.

Letur-Lefr, PBX, Outsides, Enclosure and the first two Black Knights records all came out on RC.

#211 pehjott

pehjott

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Joined 24-March 05

Posted 07 September 2019 - 05:21 PM

I bought the repressings of the 2004 albums and my copy of curtains had a defect,the record was out of stock so I never got a replacement:(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users