IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Noctourniquet Vinyl(#06)

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

#41 hughesta

hughesta

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

Twenty five nanoseconds.

#42 stretts

stretts

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3812 posts
  • Joined 20-June 04
  • Interests:Music, japan, philosophy, psychology, friends, so many things!
  • Facebook

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

hopefully at least a day *fingers crossed.

if it sells out while im at work i will rage quit life lol

#43 sshambles

sshambles

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

It'll be a few days I imagine. The cd thing was limited to 200 and that was open for a day. You should be right with 2 days or more. Just keep checking twitter and have the appropriate sources.

#44 Joel___SMEGMA

Joel___SMEGMA

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Joined 02-April 07

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

It'll be a few days I imagine. The cd thing was limited to 200 and that was open for a day. You should be right with 2 days or more. Just keep checking twitter and have the appropriate sources.

Really depends on the amount of albums pressed for this. The shirt/cd/lithograph bundle sold out in literally a couple of hours and there were only 200. Say the vinyl has 500 or a thousand pressings, I still think it'll only last 6 hours or so. Definitely not a whole 24 hours. Have u seen the amt of people following and commenting on omar's tweets regarding the vinyl? There are literally hundreds of people sitting on his twitter constantly right now. I am one of them. I want the damn "Extra"!

#45 Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Miranda

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 07-May 09

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Really depends on the amount of albums pressed for this. The shirt/cd/lithograph bundle sold out in literally a couple of hours and there were only 200. Say the vinyl has 500 or a thousand pressings, I still think it'll only last 6 hours or so. Definitely not a whole 24 hours. Have u seen the amt of people following and commenting on omar's tweets regarding the vinyl? There are literally hundreds of people sitting on his twitter constantly right now. I am one of them. I want the damn "Extra"!

Cathy said it wont be as limited as the lithograph. So I guess your right with constantly checking his twitter.
My TMV vinyl collection is complete right now including the comatorium book and AMP slipmat. I will throw things around if I miss out on the 'extra' shit.

#46 Joel___SMEGMA

Joel___SMEGMA

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Joined 02-April 07

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Cathy said it wont be as limited as the lithograph. So I guess your right with constantly checking his twitter.
My TMV vinyl collection is complete right now including the comatorium book and AMP slipmat. I will throw things around if I miss out on the 'extra' shit.

Ya i think most of us will. Got one copy of the book, need one for myself s the other was a gift for my partner. Funny how we pretty much know what the "extra" is but nobody wants to advertise in case others don't know. Because i want it for myself...
I think RLP usually does pressings of 1000 but if it goes the way of the deloused first pressing that was supposed to have the storybook, it may only have 500. i cannot see it being more than 1000 tho.

#47 Killington Dandy

Killington Dandy

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

Ya i think most of us will. Got one copy of the book, need one for myself s the other was a gift for my partner. Funny how we pretty much know what the "extra" is but nobody wants to advertise in case others don't know. Because i want it for myself...
I think RLP usually does pressings of 1000 but if it goes the way of the deloused first pressing that was supposed to have the storybook, it may only have 500. i cannot see it being more than 1000 tho.

1000 isn't a lot, I'm a bit worried.

#48 Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Miranda

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 07-May 09

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

1000 isn't a lot, I'm a bit worried.

Im sure they printed 5000 for Octa and they still have quite a few left so I guess they will print less. That said 1000 isn't very many at all and there is alot of interest so... guess we will have to wait and see?

Fuck, I want this shizzle.

#49 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6868 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

If you're implying that the extra is the Noct book, I wouldn't be so sure. Cedric said not too long ago that he hadn't finished it yet, so I'm thinking it'll have to be sold separately at a later time. As much as I would love to have the book with the vinyl, it's probably something else.

#50 TL_

TL_

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2518 posts
  • Joined 11-October 10

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

If you're implying that the extra is the Noct book, I wouldn't be so sure. Cedric said not too long ago that he hadn't finished it yet, so I'm thinking it'll have to be sold separately at a later time. As much as I would love to have the book with the vinyl, it's probably something else.

This probably won't happen, but with the way they filmed most of the shows, it'd be pretty fucking sick if they had a tour video come with the vinyl.

#51 hxcoliver

hxcoliver

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 30-December 09

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

damn, i would love to get my hands on that slipmat!!

#52 Kingfish

Kingfish

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2605 posts
  • Joined 04-September 05
  • Interests:Music, art, music, art, movies,

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

I heard there is going to be a noctourniquet bookmark as the extra and a book light!

#53 nated103

nated103

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 07-June 04

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

my slipmat is sitting in storage and is ultra dusty. I'll sell it at a high price.

#54 Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Miranda

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 07-May 09

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

I heard there is going to be a noctourniquet bookmark as the extra and a book light!

I heard that too! So practical, fucking love that shit!

#55 Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Miranda

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 07-May 09

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Yeah it's cool. It was the last thing I needed to finish my collection. Got it dirt cheap on ebay as a bulk buy. The bloke selling didn't know what is was. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHA OHHHH OHH UM AHH UM so um... anywayz

#56 hxcoliver

hxcoliver

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 30-December 09

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:15 AM

my slipmat is sitting in storage and is ultra dusty. I'll sell it at a high price.

why would you do that?

#57 sshambles

sshambles

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

What did that slip mat look like anyhow?
I've got the one with the two Grim Reaper type figures with TMV up top. Pretty cool.

#58 hxcoliver

hxcoliver

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 30-December 09

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

I've got the one with the two Grim Reaper type figures with TMV up top. Pretty cool.

http://media.photobu...or/101_2396.jpg
this is the Amputechture one. i've read that it was limited to only 100? if i remember correctly

#59 Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Miranda

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 07-May 09

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

this is the Amputechture one. i've read that it was limited to only 100? if i remember correctly

I think you right, although Kitt will know for sure.

#60 Kitt

Kitt

Ba da be boopi

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1495 posts
  • Joined 29-December 03

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

I think you right, although Kitt will know for sure.

he's right. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users