IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Cedric is getting marriedim suprised no lurker has posted this yet

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#41 Siege

Siege

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 201 posts
  • Joined 15-February 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

wow
CONGRATZ
Cedric...
if you're reading this....lol..

#42 Egle

Egle

Phra-Men-Ma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9845 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04
  • Interests:art, literature, music, philosophy, spirituality
  • Facebook

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

I don't think we should be discussing personal stuff here at all.

cry about it

I'm not, but there's something positively creepy about people "befriending" those close to the band members or seeking out their Twitter accounts in order to get and spread personal info on message boards.

#43 thenameless82

thenameless82

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

Well, if it's true, congratulations to Cedric!

[Also OT: How do I enter the "Troy Sanders is Badass" team? Where do I sign? :-P]

#44 Baphomet

Baphomet

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 17-November 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

cry about it

I'm not, but there's something positively creepy about people "befriending" those close to the band members or seeking out their Twitter accounts in order to get and spread personal info on message boards.

im not "befriended" with her on that myspace stuff or anything, you could see her say it even if you were not friends so don't give me that crap. i was just lurking around a bit and there's enough people happy to hear about this. we all love showbiz news :detective: stop the whining please. its not like i told the whole board what kind of pyjamas cedric wears and ate for breakfast or bullsh like that :closedeyes:

#45 KevinC97

KevinC97

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

Honest to god here, I've always been under the impression that he's homosexual.

EDIT: L-O-L. Are people seriously upset that this marriage is being discussed here? Remove. penis. from. anus.

#46 Egle

Egle

Phra-Men-Ma

• Members
  • 9845 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04
  • Facebook

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

cry about it

im not "befriended" with her on that myspace stuff or anything, you could see her say it even if you were not friends so don't give me that crap. i was just lurking around a bit and there's enough people happy to hear about this. we all love showbiz news :detective: stop the whining please. its not like i told the whole board what kind of pyjamas cedric wears and ate for breakfast or bullsh like that :closedeyes:

No, everyone does not like "showbiz news". As I said, one of the things I appreciate about this band the most is that they avoid all that. And I think "lurking around" the personal sites of the significant others of band members in order to get and spread things about their personal lives is every bit as disgusting as befriending these people for the same reason. It's completely out of line.

#47 Now Im Lost

Now Im Lost

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 02-December 06

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

Watch Omar go on an hour long rant at 'speak now or forever hold your peace'.

#48 KevinC97

KevinC97

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

cry about it

No, everyone does not like "showbiz news". As I said, one of the things I appreciate about this band the most is that they avoid all that. And I think "lurking around" the personal sites of the significant others of band members in order to get and spread things about their personal lives is every bit as disgusting as befriending these people for the same reason. It's completely out of line.

got dat dick ur but?

#49 Baphomet

Baphomet

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 17-November 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

cry about it

lol, dont read it then or do you have an uncontrolable desire to read every single thread? you're not in control of this place. if a mod or something closes this then fine but you're not doing anything other than being an ass in this thread. and yes you can state your opinion a 193740973 times on the internets but so can i.
oh, and i'll just do in my freetime as i please about the "lurking" thing.

#50 90adZAP

90adZAP

Has a crush on Lisa Mullins

• Members
  • 7286 posts
  • Joined 17-March 07
  • Interests:Running<br />Listening to music<br />Writing music<br />Pondering the universe<br />Going to school<br />Eating food
  • Facebook

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

Watch Omar go on an hour long rant at 'speak now or forever hold your peace'.

lol

srsly tho'
good for him...but this thread....it ain't legit

#51 Hatteras

Hatteras

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

cry about it

For the record, I found her twitter by googling her name

And why are we fighting?

#52 Lewis T

Lewis T

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 posts
  • Joined 01-April 05
  • Interests:Music [http://www.last.fm/user/OwlBoat]; Video-games: Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, Shenmue...; General Internet-ing; Pingu, Royle Family, Simpsons, Friends..some films, some books STUPID CHARACTER LIMITS.
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Twitter

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

Seriously. What. She's broadcasted it [apparently, I do not have her myspace, facebook or twitter, nor will I ever have] so why can't people send their congratulations? Because Cedric keeps his personal life to himself?

There is absolutely no reason why this thread shouldn't exist, end of story.

#53 Egle

Egle

Phra-Men-Ma

• Members
  • 9845 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04
  • Facebook

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

cry about it

And why are we fighting?

So you just typed in a random name that meant nothing to you and lo and behold she happened to be Cedric's girlfriend? Of course not -- you googled her name because you heard she was his girlfriend and went looking for personal information. It's an invasion of privacy, pure and simple.

#54 Mlilly

Mlilly

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3339 posts
  • Joined 26-May 09

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:22 PM

nearly every thread theres 'debate'..

have a opinion, what everside... the informations out there!

#55 metatron

metatron

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 09-December 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

Congrats cedric, she's hot

#56 LouisGilbrook

LouisGilbrook

oh..

• Members
  • 5599 posts
  • Joined 27-November 08
  • Interests:You.

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Comatorians - participate in threads you wish to and ignore those you disagree with, just please stop with the arguing, bitching and general negativity, it's no good for anyone :)

Cedric and Chrissie - you have my sincerest congratulations :biggrin:

#57 Egle

Egle

Phra-Men-Ma

• Members
  • 9845 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04
  • Facebook

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

Seriously. What. She's broadcasted it [apparently, I do not have her myspace, facebook or twitter, nor will I ever have] so why can't people send their congratulations? Because Cedric keeps his personal life to himself?

There is absolutely no reason why this thread shouldn't exist, end of story.

My problem isn't with the congratulations. If Cedric's happy, that's great. Best of luck to them. My problem is that the information was gathered by stalkerish behavior and I don't like this forum turning into TMZ or some similar crap.

If Cedric had mentioned this in an interview, broadcasting it himself, it would be one thing. But I would almost guarantee he wouldn't give her full name so thousands of creeps can start hanging out around her personal accounts looking for personal information. It's out of line, totally, and there are rules in this forum pertaining to personal information, and this forum should in no way encourage behavior like this.

#58 Hatteras

Hatteras

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 22-November 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

cry about it

And why are we fighting?

So you just typed in a random name that meant nothing to you and lo and behold she happened to be Cedric's girlfriend? Of course not -- you googled her name because you heard she was his girlfriend and went looking for personal information. It's an invasion of privacy, pure and simple.

Yeah, I typed in her name because I was interested with this topic.

So if I look up and celebrity, it's an invasion of privacy?

Let's see how many times you've looked up someone on google or wikipedia.

Oh, and everyone delete their Twitters, facebooks, and myspaces, because it's an invasion of privacy, even though you willingly put it up on the internet

#59 Ramses

Ramses

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts
  • Joined 21-February 05
  • Interests:My son. Music.
  • Myspace

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

it's not a big deal
congrats to the big guy she's hot

#60 25snakesaredrowning

25snakesaredrowning

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 18-April 08

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:56 PM

I wonder if Omar will be the best man. I bet it's someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users