IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

The Mars Volta will play again2015

• Please log in to reply
5746 replies to this topic

#5741 AegisTarka

AegisTarka

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Joined 04-July 11

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:06 AM

You forgot to mention its orlando bloom on vocals

with a special guest spot by Jonah Hill

But you bring Jonah Hill in and then Russell Brand will show up, which'll make things awkward for Orlando and Katy.

#5742 AegisTarka

AegisTarka

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Joined 04-July 11

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:08 AM

Love Cedric's performance on this song!

wish the cedric versions of the other songs leaked, at least we got one in the pink two in the stink thank u thank u

Isn't that Cedric in the vest and Omar in the blue dress, opposite Deantoni smelling Cedric's rank fart?

#5743 swan_song1977

swan_song1977

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4233 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:53 PM

wish the cedric versions of the other songs leaked, at least we got one in the pink two in the stink thank u thank u

Isn't that Cedric in the vest and Omar in the blue dress, opposite Deantoni smelling Cedric's rank fart?

i think they're all juliette lewis but ive never seen the movie and never will

#5744 Andrewf

Andrewf

Goliath

• Members
  • 4993 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=MLGtcGPFjKk

I dunno why cedric is credited on this song. I can't imagine him writing this or performing. Im pretty sure its pretty much a spoken word of stuff actually happening in the movie. Cedric writes very complex and non straightforward lyrics. Yeah i know cedric did spoken word in tmv and omar songs but its different. Maybe its simillar to lennon McCartney situation where they both credited no matter what but then again cedric sole solo release is credited to him both music and lyrics despite the whole tmv performing with him

#5745 AegisTarka

AegisTarka

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Joined 04-July 11

Posted 15 January 2021 - 08:23 PM

I dunno why cedric is credited on this song. I can't imagine him writing this or performing. Im pretty sure its pretty much a spoken word of stuff actually happening in the movie. Cedric writes very complex and non straightforward lyrics. Yeah i know cedric did spoken word in tmv and omar songs but its different. Maybe its simillar to lennon McCartney situation where they both credited no matter what but then again cedric sole solo release is credited to him both music and lyrics despite the whole tmv performing with him

Yeah, it's clearly not Cedric singing. I guess it's Legolas, but his vocal delivery does sound inspired by Cedric's. I haven't paid close enough attention to the lyrics though to determine if they seem like something Cedric would write. Anyway...not a very good song...the other one (1P2S) is cooler, in my opinion.

#5746 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6194 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted Yesterday, 06:52 PM

which one is Mars?

#5747 xpgno

xpgno

Goliath

• Members
  • 4803 posts
  • Joined 08-April 10

Posted Yesterday, 07:37 PM

Dear god that movie looks corny based on that screenshot alone.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users