IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Yves tumor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arturod

arturod

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 10-June 05
  • Interests:Working way too much, mainly lurking and taping

Posted 09 March 2020 - 02:00 AM

Anyone a fan? Caught him yesterday in Dallas with his touring band. Their current guitarist can really play. Felt some Mars Volta vibes during the performance. Sean Bowie is a really charismatic performer that at times reminded me of performers like David Bowie/Prince/Cedric. The live performances take his songs, which were originally electronic and performed solo, to a different level. His tour just started in the states and I think he will be in Europe in the next couple months as well.  Definitely worth checking out.  Wish I would have taped the show.

#2 swoonlp

swoonlp

Underneath the surface

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3628 posts
  • Joined 12-October 13

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:12 PM

I had not heard of him prior to last year's release and was blown away by the release.

I was contemplating catching his live but I might be in the midst of moving out from my current place. But your post made me badly want to attend!

#3 swoonlp

swoonlp

Underneath the surface

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3628 posts
  • Joined 12-October 13

Posted 10 March 2020 - 05:29 PM

Forgot to mention that if you feel like scratching that same itch as Yves Tumor, you might want to check Lotic - Power. Phenomenal album as well!

#4 arturod

arturod

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 10-June 05
  • Interests:Working way too much, mainly lurking and taping

Posted 11 March 2020 - 03:35 AM

Forgot to mention that if you feel like scratching that same itch as Yves Tumor, you might want to check Lotic - Power. Phenomenal album as well!

Awesome! Thanks will check them out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users