IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Cedric's restraining order on Pridgen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
488 replies to this topic

#481 xXvolta_swordXx

xXvolta_swordXx

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3628 posts
  • Joined 14-September 07
  • Twitter

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

I actually find arguing over misogyny and homophobia a hell of a lot more interesting than the nominal subject matter of the thread. Seems a lot more relevant to life.

lol true. But I still don't see the point in obsessing over non sense. But hey free will my friend, free will.

#482 Victor

Victor

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2537 posts
  • Joined 03-January 09

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:40 AM

I guess I don't see misogyny and homophobia as nonsense.

#483 RochelleIrony

RochelleIrony

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 10-July 09

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:57 AM

i don't know, this is some pretty light shit compared to some band drama elsewhere. when you get 10 pages of overnight wank concerning a smile that may or may not have been cracked by one of the band members on stage, and whether or not said smile was genuine, you are then allowed to lose all faith in everything ever.

just imagine if the majority of volta fans were girls instead of guys.

I wish that was the case. Then I can actually find tmv fanfiction! D:

#484 Moosetrosity

Moosetrosity

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts
  • Joined 01-November 05
  • Interests:living life to the fullest and never fucking being complacent with any and everything
  • Twitter

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

point is.... women suck...men are better than women at everything...we are even better than women at cooking and cleaning(mr clean) we are better than women at all sports...we are smarter than women...the only thing women are better at then men is their immune system because of estrogen and surviving car crashes...oh yea women live longer than men but who wants to live past 80 anyways...i'm not a homophobe i just don't like girly men...so no matter what your sexual orientation is if you act like a girl i don't like you....women are the root of all evil-example- adam and eve....pandora's box....need i say more

#485 Veni-yan Warrior

Veni-yan Warrior

Ilyena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3258 posts
  • Joined 27-February 05

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

point is.... women suck...men are better than women at everything...we are even better than women at cooking and cleaning(mr clean) we are better than women at all sports...we are smarter than women...the only thing women are better at then men is their immune system because of estrogen and surviving car crashes...oh yea women live longer than men but who wants to live past 80 anyways...i'm not a homophobe i just don't like girly men...so no matter what your sexual orientation is if you act like a girl i don't like you....women are the root of all evil-example- adam and eve....pandora's box....need i say more

hilarious.. but you're pretty much a fuckstick.

#486 VadeMecum

VadeMecum

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2575 posts
  • Joined 21-December 04

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

Who fucking cares

#487 flipzoso

flipzoso

ZK

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7100 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

Thread took major turn for worse. Restraining order on this thread.

*second of all, why was it even in news...?

anyways: case closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users