IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

okay...since some of you really don't get it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 firstrays123

firstrays123

We Do By Declare Ourselves To Be Another Art Of Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10329 posts
  • Joined 23-May 04
  • Interests:Music, School, Meditation, Friends & Family, Spirituality, Good Food, Traveling and Sun Ra

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

I thought the connection would have been really easy to make, but since some of you obviously can't make it, here you go, this ones on me. If you don't take my advice, things will never change for the better.

Apply the same standard of rules on ALL forums of this board. Don't allow one forum to have the ability to bend the rules more in any degree. This is creating to much grey area, how some of you havn't seen this is beyond me.

If you don't agree, don't post in this thread, I don't care what you think or what you claim you know, THIS IS THE REASON DRUNKSHIP IS SO MENTALLY WARPED. You moderators allow it and try to impliment some type of boundary, this boundary is a fuckig joke and needs to be thought out once again.

Have a fantastic day coma people, I can't really blame drunkship people as most of the damage is from 05's and on, users who never saw the true beauty of what drunkship used to be.

#2 Guest_thirteenthsecond_*

Guest_thirteenthsecond_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

tl;dr

#3 lv42swordmaster

lv42swordmaster

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3771 posts
  • Joined 18-January 06
  • Interests:Guitar<br />SNES<br />Movies<br />Music<br />blahlblahblahlah

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

you're just pissed that your hypothetical thread was moved to it's proper location

my thread was way outside of what anyone has talked about and deserves it's own thread, thanks for being a jack ass, you come through everytime with flying colors.

no, you come off as a jackass. you and your threads and topics aren't somehow superior to everyone elses.

how the fuck is it I am moderated so damn much but all the obvious shit isn't taken care of. get off my nuts sense talk end, seriously.

maybe you just require a little more moderation than you think

I thought the connection would have been really easy to make, but since some of you obviously can't make it, here you go, this ones on me. If you don't take my advice, things will never change for the better.

Apply the same standard of rules on ALL forums of this board. Don't allow one forum to have the ability to bend the rules more in any degree. This is creating to much grey area, how some of you havn't seen this is beyond me.

If you don't agree, don't post in this thread, I don't care what you think or what you claim you know, THIS IS THE REASON DRUNKSHIP IS SO MENTALLY WARPED. You moderators allow it and try to impliment some type of boundary, this boundary is a fuckig joke and needs to be thought out once again.

Have a fantastic day coma people, I can't really blame drunkship people as most of the damage is from 05's and on, users who never saw the true beauty of what drunkship used to be.

if we applied the same rules everywhere the coma would probably die
sorry everything doesn't live up to your standards
also, i disagree and will post in this thread as i please
live with it

#4 firstrays123

firstrays123

We Do By Declare Ourselves To Be Another Art Of Being

• Members
  • 10329 posts
  • Joined 23-May 04
  • Interests:Music, School, Meditation, Friends &amp; Family, Spirituality, Good Food, Traveling and Sun Ra

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

you signed up in 06, your opinion doens't matter. Please do post retarded comments though, thats always fun to read.

seeing you justify drunkship is like seeing charles manson justify his past...

#5 Seyon

Seyon

High Five! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

• Members
  • 5026 posts
  • Joined 29-August 04
  • Interests:CrossFit, Video Games, Awesome fucking music
  • Facebook

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

You might be surprised to learn that this has been the topic of discussion in the admin forum for the past view weeks. The result is the guidelines button which is now in the upper left corner of every page in the Comatorium. Although every moderator of course will interpret the rules or the idea of good moderating slightly differently, the idea is now to moderate every subforum here with the same standards according to those guidelines.

#6 Carruthers

Carruthers

GRAWRRR IM A GRIZZLY BEAR

• Members
  • 8481 posts
  • Joined 22-July 03
  • Interests:Me and you.<br />Your momma and your cousin, too.
  • Myspace

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

don't you GET IT

a bunch of FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS are pulling the WOOL over your EYES also i share this account with other dudes

it doesn't matter that i am a VAGUE MOTHERFUCKER who makes BASELESS COMPLAINTS about something i get for free on THE INTERNET

the GOVERNMENT is putting FLUORIDE in our TAP WATER

what the HELL people

#7 Maese Zooke

Maese Zooke

À la recherche du temps perdu

• Members
  • 6280 posts
  • Joined 11-February 06
  • Interests:Music, literature, engineering, bass n chicks
  • Facebook

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:32 PM

srlsy

#8 Silent_Blues88

Silent_Blues88

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts
  • Joined 04-February 04
  • Interests:Music, Writing, thinking about shit.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

oh

my

jeez

#9 activenike

activenike

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3873 posts
  • Joined 10-January 05
  • Interests:rollerblading

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

#10 Blaine

Blaine

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1495 posts
  • Joined 11-January 05
  • Interests:bass, guitar, drums, keyboard, singing, video games, rock.
  • Facebook
  • Myspace

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

Im pretty sure everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. Just because you signed up in '04 doesnt make you any better than the rest of us. Whats stopping on '03 from coming along and saying "well, you '04 guys just dont remember the good days, you guys ruined it all". That's right, nothing. I can just as easily blame all the '06's because the board is different than it was when i first signed up. If you dont like the way the board is run now, get elected moderator or start your own board and run it like a fascist government.

#11 feelsgoodman

feelsgoodman

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 5211 posts
  • Joined 04-June 05
  • Interests:MUSIC

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

start your own board and run it like a fascist government.

#12 the celtics

the celtics

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2188 posts
  • Joined 19-November 04
  • Interests:music, poetry, art, along with other essentials

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:32 AM

i kind of agree with this...

drunkship has become a joke... maybe those who posts mindless things that have nothing to do with the topic, i.e.:

tl;dr

maybe banning those who do this excessively or banning those who posts stupid topics for a short period of time will solve the problem.

it's kind of annoying being made fun of for sticking to the topic....

and it's kind of lame that all of the topics have nothing to do with the posts...

#13 Zopwx2

Zopwx2

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2631 posts
  • Joined 17-February 05

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:40 AM

don't you GET IT

a bunch of FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS are pulling the WOOL over your EYES also i share this account with other dudes

it doesn't matter that i am a VAGUE MOTHERFUCKER who makes BASELESS COMPLAINTS about something i get for free on THE INTERNET

what the HELL people

#14 Carruthers

Carruthers

GRAWRRR IM A GRIZZLY BEAR

• Members
  • 8481 posts
  • Joined 22-July 03
  • Interests:Me and you.<br />Your momma and your cousin, too.
  • Myspace

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

i kind of agree with this...

drunkship has become a joke... maybe those who posts mindless things that have nothing to do with the topic, i.e.:

tl;dr

maybe banning those who do this excessively or banning those who posts stupid topics for a short period of time will solve the problem.

it's kind of annoying being made fun of for sticking to the topic....

and it's kind of lame that all of the topics have nothing to do with the posts...

well nothing is stopping you from reporting things like that to the moderators

one of the arguments that firstrays was presenting in his other shit-fugue of a thread was that the moderators should be able to do their job without being alerted of problems by non-moderator users

other gems were (and please keep in mind that i am paraphrasing his words here) :

- THIS IS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE MARS VOLTA AND PEOPLE THAT USED TO LIKE THEM SHOULD JUST GO AWAY

- IF THE INTERNET WAS A TV SHOW THE COMATORIUM WOULD BE AN EPISODE OF PUNK'D CAUSE ALL OF THE USERS HERE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MODERATORS AND ADMINS AND SHIT

- EVERYONE THAT SHARES THIS ACCOUNT WITH ME DOESN'T LIKE THE STATE OF THESE FORUMS AND WE'VE BEEN CHARTING THE DOWNHILL SLOPE SO FIX THEM UP FOR US PLEASE

- THE MODERATORS AREN'T DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AND YOU SHOULD GET RID OF A BUNCH OF THEM BECAUSE LESS PEOPLE WILL DO MORE WORK

- WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH WOMEN WHY CAN'T THEY ALL JUST LOSE SOME WEIGHT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

needless to say some of us really didn't get it

#15 Renz Talk End

Renz Talk End

Scrape your knee, it is only skin

• Members
  • 5162 posts
  • Joined 06-February 05

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

I don't get it.

#16 lv42swordmaster

lv42swordmaster

Tetragrammaton Cleric

• Members
  • 3771 posts
  • Joined 18-January 06
  • Interests:Guitar<br />SNES<br />Movies<br />Music<br />blahlblahblahlah

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

Posted Image

#17 firebeforeice

firebeforeice

Goliath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4701 posts
  • Joined 26-July 04
  • Interests:exploring the everglades, wilderness, and the coral reefs of the world, foreign film, video-editing, bass playing, photography, writing, women, public relations, traveling the world, tantric sex, scuba, beaches, kayaking, bootlegs, buds, and chillin'
  • Myspace

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:06 AM

this man speaks the truth

listen to him, little grommets

#18 one_armed_scissor_14

one_armed_scissor_14

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Joined 16-July 05

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:37 AM

Wow.

He might be the most pretentious individual I've ever heard of. Ever. And the funny part is when he acts all "high and mighty" because he listens to better music, but then proceeds to become an angry internet stereotype at the drop of a hat. "You are a full of shit, you suck pissbag." Huh?

Buying Chick Corea and Mecixan Psychedelic records makes you neither capable of better thoughts than the rest of us nor a better person.

God, I sometimes wonder if he's a stereotype of Agrajivius. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all, it just seems like he loves to "latch on" to whatever Agrajag is doing at the time and then pretend he invented it. And then, when things blow up, he pretty much acts like a 12 year old who can't type.

"You're firstrays, your opinion doesn't matter."

#19 whorepresents?

whorepresents?

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 20199 posts
  • Joined 08-May 05

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

fishtrays

#20 bard