IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Juan playing with...Marilyn Manson

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Kitt

Kitt

Ba da be boopi

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1495 posts
  • Joined 29-December 03

Posted 19 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Tell at what he said about the volter

Yeah Kitt, spill dem shitz

It was mostly about the good times he had with the band in tour, his food-hunting with Ikey as they were both passionate of good food, also he had nothing but good words for everybody, even for Omar. Honestly, he looks like he has nothing but fond memories of his times with TMV and I hardly remember he mentioned anything else beyond his times with them. Personal opinion: Juan truly loved the band and his bond with Omar and I still remember him when, during a dinner together with him and his wife, he briefly mentioned the Bosnian Rainbows (who were touring Europe on their very first tour right in those days) and how he felt kind of sad for not being part of that nor having been told about by Omar before. The same feeling I could see with Ikey during a night out in the middle of FMA Euro tour, as he misunderstood my question about any upcoming project and replied "you know...he (Omar) didn't call me anymore" with a sad tone. Those guys really cared about TMV.

#22 issordni

issordni

Custom Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5382 posts
  • Joined 23-February 14
  • Interests:Friend of cats and foxes.

Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:26 PM

thanks dude. you don't spent over a decade in a band like that and not have that experience touch you profoundly and deeply.

#23 SnkZato1 Ph.D.

SnkZato1 Ph.D.

Modtourniquet

• Party Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5762 posts
  • Joined 29-November 06
  • Interests:Ask me about prison.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

Tell at what he said about the volter

Yeah Kitt, spill dem shitz

It was mostly about the good times he had with the band in tour, his food-hunting with Ikey as they were both passionate of good food, also he had nothing but good words for everybody, even for Omar. Honestly, he looks like he has nothing but fond memories of his times with TMV and I hardly remember he mentioned anything else beyond his times with them. Personal opinion: Juan truly loved the band and his bond with Omar and I still remember him when, during a dinner together with him and his wife, he briefly mentioned the Bosnian Rainbows (who were touring Europe on their very first tour right in those days) and how he felt kind of sad for not being part of that nor having been told about by Omar before. The same feeling I could see with Ikey during a night out in the middle of FMA Euro tour, as he misunderstood my question about any upcoming project and replied "you know...he (Omar) didn't call me anymore" with a sad tone. Those guys really cared about TMV.

Which still supports my belief that the "Juan is a psychopath" comment makes little sense.  Feels weirdly manipulative like Omar saying "I wasn't mad at you!  It was Juan's fault!"  

Then again I don't know any of these people personally so who knows.  It also resonates because in that last Blake Flemming interview he says something like "It was turbulent, why do you think they can't keep a drummer?"

#24 hbk111

hbk111

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2900 posts
  • Joined 11-October 07

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

Or maybe Blake was being a racist asshole lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users