IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

(#049) Chocolate Tumor Hormone Parade2017-02-10

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#281 broccoli bro

broccoli bro

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 19-September 20

Posted 12 March 2021 - 06:12 AM

But at how many ORLG shows has Spellbound and the stuff from Un Corazon and Octopus been played to frankenstein that record from?

Afaik there were only two and from one we have a soundboard recording that proves it‘s not from it.

#282 vacuumo

vacuumo

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05

Posted 17 March 2021 - 01:40 AM

There‘s some xenochrony on Scabdates, too (besides the obvious Cicatriz mix): The instruments of Concertina are from the performance in Boston, but the vocals are cut together from different sources. 

you're right. cedric sang "file this under a bridge that..." early at the show, and on Scabdates it's 'fixed' and replaced with "side-swiped by penance...". there's another mismatch right before the first chorus, and i sorta wish it'd been left in tact on Scabdates: "file this under a bridge that he can't leave, yeah"

#283 broccoli bro

broccoli bro

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 19-September 20

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:11 AM

There‘s some xenochrony on Scabdates, too (besides the obvious Cicatriz mix): The instruments of Concertina are from the performance in Boston, but the vocals are cut together from different sources. 

you're right. cedric sang "file this under a bridge that..." early at the show, and on Scabdates it's 'fixed' and replaced with "side-swiped by penance...". there's another mismatch right before the first chorus, and i sorta wish it'd been left in tact on Scabdates: "file this under a bridge that he can't leave, yeah"

yea check out my full analysis here: http://forum.thecoma...92729&p=3820923

#284 vacuumo

vacuumo

Simulacrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

nice, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users