IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

(#021) Tychozorente2010/09/14 - Ximena, Elvin Estela, Marcel

• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

#421 TDs

TDs

Ouroboros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2506 posts
  • Joined 15-May 10
  • Interests:pet sounds fillings pet peeves void black and white TV with the sound turned down is it mono or stereo? lending aneurysm satisfaction in the fruitless gaze your mona lisa lazy smile
  • Facebook

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:19 PM

It doesnt feel forced to me.

#422 LouisGilbrook

LouisGilbrook

oh..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5599 posts
  • Joined 27-November 08
  • Interests:You.

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

Yeah, the 'forced' term I find pretty ridiculous. It borders on objectivity too..

#423 hypnotizingchickens

hypnotizingchickens

Ouroboros

• Members
  • 2707 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

Either every single Omar Rodriguez Lopez recording is forced or none of them are.

#424 psychoshamanism

psychoshamanism

nada sin ti

• Members
  • 7800 posts
  • Joined 03-May 09

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

the only thing that should be forced at the moment is cizana de los amores. forced out my speakers! how about another tuesday release...

#425 Deni

Deni

Frances

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts
  • Joined 20-November 05
  • Interests:LEGO, Music, Marketing, Movies

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/di...140551142646857
:unsure:

#426 ergo

ergo

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 07-March 07
  • Interests:http://blabbernsmoke.bandcamp.com/<br />http://smellthatharmonica.blogspot.com/
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Twitter

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

Can you tell us non-facebookers what you found over there please? :closedeyes:

#427 tumples

tumples

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Joined 14-April 08

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

It is just an entry for Cizaña to be released on November 1. So basically it could be released from this minute to then.

#428 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • 14591 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:09 PM

That has been there like for a month or so... why do we have to discuss everything a thousand times, that's not the release date, the same release date was given for Tychozorente, besides some people have already posted that the release date is 04/oct...

Edit:

1 Soledad Y Silencio
2 No Hay Más Respuestas
3 Victimas Del Cielo
4 Corazón
5 De Piedra
6 Infiel Hasta La Muerte
7 Nada De Amor
8 Carne De Perro

#429 longcat

longcat

Eunuch Provocateur

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 30-July 10

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:31 PM

That has been there like for a month or so... why do we have to discuss everything a thousand times, that's not the release date, the same release date was given for Tychozorente, besides some people have already posted that the release date is 04/oct...

Edit:

1 Soledad Y Silencio
2 No Hay Más Respuestas
3 Victimas Del Cielo
4 Corazón
5 De Piedra
6 Infiel Hasta La Muerte
7 Nada De Amor
8 Carne De Perro

it's tracklist for Cizaña De Los Amores? Victimas Del Cielo already on Los Sueños de un Higado..

#430 Dandelion

Dandelion

nope

• Party Members
  • 14591 posts
  • Joined 26-April 08

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

Los Sueños De Un Higado is a live album... the other 4 songs are also from other albums

#431 manson1551

manson1551

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 09-July 08

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:03 PM

Maybe Cizaña de los amores has some songs sung by Ximena and other songs sung by Lisa. It could be...

#432 Alderetism

Alderetism

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 8111 posts
  • Joined 04-September 09
  • Interests:Peace, love and bass.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

I hope they do it justice, unlike Locomocion and Las Flores. Ok, Locomocion was ok on Solar, just not as good.

#433 Undulaten

Undulaten

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 19-August 09

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

With forced I meant that I've grown tired of her vocals. And no I didn't mean that he was holding a gun to her face.
Forced seemt like a good word to use because she's been on most of his latest records, and that just feels forced to me.

With that said I don't really see where my comment was so bad and idiotic. Do you get it? Or am I wrong because I have my own opinion?

Yes I actually prefer Despair over Tychozorente. But as said, I liked everything apart from the vocals on Tychozorente.

#434 manson1551

manson1551

Miranda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 09-July 08

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:47 PM

¿Despair over Tychozorente?

I think that's too much freaky to be real, for God's LOL

#435 Alderetism

Alderetism

Custom Rank

• Members
  • 8111 posts
  • Joined 04-September 09
  • Interests:Peace, love and bass.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

I'm really tired of Ximena. Her voice is pretty but oh, so boring.

#436 Undulaten

Undulaten

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 19-August 09

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

I'm really tired of Ximena. Her voice is pretty but oh, so boring.

Yes I agree. She pretty much always sound the same.

Hasnt the Despair bashing become really old by now? I/we already know that most of you don't like it.

#437 Mataxia

Mataxia

Unhydriate

• Party Members
  • 7154 posts
  • Joined 27-April 05
  • Twitter

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

Are those track titles names of something? I can't really understand all of this article but it contains those track titles:

http://www.elpais.co...tural_67006.asp

On another note, I've been loving all of these releases, but I just hope this isn't another 30 minute album.

#438 hypnotizingchickens

hypnotizingchickens

Ouroboros

• Members
  • 2707 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

With forced I meant that I've grown tired of her vocals. And no I didn't mean that he was holding a gun to her face.
Forced seemt like a good word to use because she's been on most of his latest records, and that just feels forced to me.

With that said I don't really see where my comment was so bad and idiotic. Do you get it? Or am I wrong because I have my own opinion?

Yes I actually prefer Despair over Tychozorente. But as said, I liked everything apart from the vocals on Tychozorente.

if you would've said "i don't like the ximena's vocals" that would've been one thing, but you definitely implied that it was not your fault for not liking it, rather omars or ximenas for 'forcing' the vocals onto the album. You're definitely entitled to your opinion just not when it has to do with the sincerity of others actions. Maybe i'm being the dick here but I'm just trying to look at this from all points of view.. And saying something is forced just doesn't work unless you're the person who created it. Also... She's her girlfriend for christ sakes... Of course she's gonna make quite a few appearances in his music. I'll have to say I wasn't too incredibly fond of her vocal style at first but I would have to say, contrary to your point, that some of her best vocal material came from Tychozorente

#439 Undulaten

Undulaten

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 19-August 09

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

if you would've said "i don't like the ximena's vocals" that would've been one thing, but you definitely implied that it was not your fault for not liking it, rather omars or ximenas for 'forcing' the vocals onto the album. You're definitely entitled to your opinion just not when it has to do with the sincerity of others actions. Maybe i'm being the dick here but I'm just trying to look at this from all points of view.. And saying something is forced just doesn't work unless you're the person who created it. Also... She's her girlfriend for christ sakes... Of course she's gonna make quite a few appearances in his music. I'll have to say I wasn't too incredibly fond of her vocal style at first but I would have to say, contrary to your point, that some of her best vocal material came from Tychozorente

No I did not imply that it was their fault, but maybe I formulated it all wrong. Although I don't see where, because as I said it felt forced to me and that was exactly what I just explained.
I don't understand why you're laying down so much effort on my opinion. I already tried to explain what I meant, and I don't see where that shouldn't been enough?
I just felt that the vocals felt forced, and that it may be because she is on most of his latest albums. Yes I know that they're a couple and was expecting this, but it still feels forced.

Maybe there is another word for forced that I could've used? Because to me it seems pretty weird if I just can say that things are forced that I've created myself. I'm from Sweden so english really isn't my first language.

Let's go on now!

#440 kaleidoscopes

kaleidoscopes

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 07-July 09

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:57 PM

Are those track titles names of something? I can't really understand all of this article but it contains those track titles:

http://www.elpais.co...tural_67006.asp

On another note, I've been loving all of these releases, but I just hope this isn't another 30 minute album.

It's an article about the new book of a cuban writer, Pedro Juan Gutiérrez: "Carne de perro". The names of the songs are the names of the tales (or stories, I don't know how to translate "cuentos") that are included in the book.

This is so cool, Pedro Juan is a great writer. :notworthy:

If you know Spanish you can read here "Infiel hasta la muerte" and "No hay más respuestas": http://www.pedrojuan.....0perro ES.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users