IPB Style© Fisana

Please donate to gain access to The Bedlam, an ad-free version of the board and more!

Photo

Problems with the new server?you can post them here

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nardo

nardo

Lord of the Links

• Dictator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6114 posts
  • Joined 21-July 03

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Initially there was a "problem" with beging logged out after a while - this should be resolved now. (For those that really want to know, it wasn't a problem, just something to do with InvisionBoard config which requires the URL to the board - this was set to "new_ip_address/forum" instead of "forum.thecomatorium.com" so that it wouldn't redirect everyone to the old board automatically; on the flipside, this caused some issues with the login - I now made it so that everything here points to forum. so the only ones that should experience problems now are the ones who came here by visiting the IP address but when they logged in this was still pointing to the old board)

Other than that anything annoying going on? Performance as good as it was? Uploads?

Anyway, if you think this is a general issue that affects everyone, it's probably best to post it here. You can still pm me, though, if you prefer.

#2 el rono

el rono

Boxcar Cadaver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Joined 16-September 10

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Everything seems to be working. Good work people!

#3 Dr. Avery

Dr. Avery

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Joined 07-July 06

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Is there a way I can change the colors of the new board? I want it to be tie-dye green, blue and tan. Just kidding, but green or bright blue would be rad. Thanks in advance!

#4 nardo

nardo

Lord of the Links

• Dictator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6114 posts
  • Joined 21-July 03

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Is there a way I can change the colors of the new board? I want it to be tie-dye green, blue and tan. Just kidding, but green or bright blue would be rad. Thanks in advance!

In the bottom left corner there is a dropdown to change Skins. Currently there is a really small selection but I'll add any skin (no matter how ugly or great - no one's forced to use it unless they want to), so if you stumble upon something you like or even make your own, let me know and I'll add it.

There's a bit of discussion about that here also: http://forum.thecoma...howtopic=117710

#5 Dr. Avery

Dr. Avery

Baphomet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Joined 07-July 06

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Thanks a lot Nardo!

#6 hotdog

hotdog

Televator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 12-April 12

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

nard the forum works better then ever. switch servers again however, and I will have a BF

big fart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users